Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so does this mean?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by OG bub, May 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Now only if you grew half as you did as you post. Go ahead flame everyone I\'ll be delighted when your ban comes. Does everyone have to grow? No they don\'t. Does it make you any better because you grow? It sure as hell doesn\'t. In all do respect I really hope you get busted and jailed for a few years. That would teach you a valuable lesson. I grow too but I don\'t put anyone down for it. You know why? Cause I really do show LOVE, saying it will get you nowheres.

2. nice plants but something tells me this threads gonna ge closed very shortly. your both foum noobs at eachothers throats :rolleyes:

3. Ic, I dont know where my heads at (although I can see where yours is) I didnt relize you where some big shot seed seller.... where are my manners.

Boy this thread really made me want to buy seeds from somone like you let me tell ya :rolleyes:

O well im off to work, when your head comes out of that dark place it crawled up be sure to post again, till then go back to your other forum?

PS. no one cares how long you have grown, how long you have been on the internet or how long you have smoked stop trying to start crap for no reason.

4. Agreed! Seriously guys, we don\'t tolerate name calling and blatant disrespect of members on the fourms. It doesn\'t fly at the City. And it\'s the reason threads like this get reported. I\'m closing this thread (at least for now) because all it\'s become is a couple new guys at each others throats. By new guys, I\'m talking about the amount of time you\'ve been forum members, you might not be new to the herb, but you are new to the City. Take some time to read the rules, there\'s a copy stuck in each forum and we take them pretty serious here.

Now that said, both of ya\'ll smoke a joint, chill out, stop bashing each other, and enjoy the place. :wave:

Edit: And OG bub, that\'s a nice looking plant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.