So do stems get you high or not?

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by DigDouglas35, May 6, 2015.

1. There could be more to it than what you see in this thread....btw, never question mod actions.

2. Some stems do indeed have a very little amount of THC trichomes on them, but whenever I smoked them I got a very bad headache and the high wasn't very worth it. I did make weed tea out of two or so nice handfuls of stems before and got on a decent enough level.

3. why?? Ill question them. Not gonna order us around.
    Hey why did op get banned.

4. why not question them? This is an internet forum not bloody North Korea :S

5. What i do is cut, or grind them up into small pieces . "Not the main stem from a plant", the stems that you break the nug off. And i pack a full vape pack in my Extreme Q. Its easier on my lungs than smoking wood. Yes it probably will get you high. Its gotten me high.

6. Honestly I don't know because stems are usually harsh on my lungs and give me a headache. I just smoke the nug fuck the stems.

7. Now that's just crazy..

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

8. or you know, people could question mods and if they arent at the liberty to say why, they could convey that in a respectful manner.

9. How Crazy? Vaporizing below 400 degrees fahrenheit would be a good way to get high from any sticky trichomes stuck to stems. You'll need to pack more weight since the stems are less potent, and also heavier than flower. Also no headache since your not combusting stems just the trichomes.

10. Yes but you need to smoke a truck load

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I've had stems with high amounts of trichomes but they were left for ages in my draw so that made it better