So cool...stoner pet?

Discussion in 'General' started by 5cooby Doo, Feb 1, 2012.

1. The Pocket Monkey! :cool:
    :smoking:

Attached Files:

2. fuck that noise, monkeys are terrifying... even that little bastard.

3. #3 brody15, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    For Parabelle O.O

fml......it was a picture of the monkey shines movie poster. dammit!

4. Get a snake, they're cool as shit.

5. Bearded dragons, or tegus are the best sorry fuk snakes lol even tho I had like all of them they get boring....thats not a monkey its a alien

6. What do you people think about actual stoner pets? One of my bandmates told me they had a cat who just loved eating his plants and came up pretty much asking for a puff whenever he was about to smoke.

7. [quote name='"brody15"']For Parabelle O.O

fml......it was a picture of the monkey shines movie poster. dammit![/quote]

that's the movie that started the monkey fear :(

8. You really can't trust those little bastards, even in diapers. They're not babies, they are vicious animals who scratch and steal.

9. [quote name='"brody15"']

You really can't trust those little bastards, even in diapers. They're not babies, they are vicious animals who scratch and steal.[/quote]

YES! sneak thieves! I'm glad someone gets it :)

10. Beardies get boring fast, Tegus are fun because you can walk them.

11. ferrets are awesome, just throwin that out there. if I didn't have a cat, i'd get another ferret most def.

12. Noo not my babys lol my beardie my pride and joy lol yes sir badass when buy two dog harness and ones for ur 5ft lizard haha snakes are cool tho when u wanna hold something when ur mad cus its so relaxing lol

13. :confused::cry: :confused_2: :hide: