So confused

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by burnkush, Nov 26, 2011.

1. [quote name='"burnkush"']

No but I was never told that the police were looking for me trying to charge me with felonies..i dont get how they would try and arrest me 4 months later tho[/quote]

So your only 16, sorry you have to be 18 to use this site.

2. if they never arrested you than they arent looking for you. if they had felonies on you they dont let that go. it sounds like you were never in serious trouble to begin with cause if they knew you were in rehab and was gonna charge you with something they would have.

it sounds like they wanted to question you about something but they solved the case without your help.

3. [quote name='"DTM420"']if they never arrested you than they arent looking for you. if they had felonies on you they dont let that go. it sounds like you were never in serious trouble to begin with cause if they knew you were in rehab and was gonna charge you with something they would have.

it sounds like they wanted to question you about something but they solved the case without your help.[/quote]

Nah actually the rehab I was at was a minimum 6 months and you live there and its in affiliation with the youth protection so theres alot of kids there that had a choice of that rehab or a jail sentence when they get drug related charges..there was a kid there that had a choice of rehab or 17 months in jail and he was charged with some violent felonies multiple offender..lol he got kicked out..didnt even last two months cuz that place is super strict..its like boot camp..i had a choice of living in a group home fpr two years or that rehab cuz they kept catching me with unmentionables and weed paraphenelia so they built up charges and then layed the ultimatum on me.. Looking back they saved my life..

4. [quote name='"Dylanzs"']

So your only 16, sorry you have to be 18 to use this site.[/quote]

No im not they called my house four months later but my mom only.told me two years later I never knew

5. [quote name='"DTM420"']if they never arrested you than they arent looking for you. if they had felonies on you they dont let that go. it sounds like you were never in serious trouble to begin with cause if they knew you were in rehab and was gonna charge you with something they would have.

it sounds like they wanted to question you about something but they solved the case without your help.[/quote]

Dude is possesion of a drug a felony? Im not sure felony is the write description

6. you said it first

7. [quote name='"Dylanzs"']

So your only 16, sorry you have to be 18 to use this site.[/quote]

They arent trying to arrest me now

8. Im just worried because im going to canada in two weeks

9. pretty sure your record clears before your 18? thats what happens in canada just check your criminal record and see whats up

10. [quote name='"36th Chamber"']pretty sure your record clears before your 18? thats what happens in canada just check your criminal record and see whats up[/quote]

How do I check my record? And they let me leave the country so im sure they wont give me problems idk

11. call the courthouse in the area where your from and have them look you up on the computer.

you dont want to get arrested in customs. that wouldnt be to pleasent

12. [quote name='"DTM420"']call the courthouse in the area where your from and have them look you up on the computer.

you dont want to get arrested in customs. that wouldnt be to pleasent[/quote]

Agreed that would be a nightmare

13. yeah you gotta mail the courthourse requestin your records or some shit like that

14. [quote name='"36th Chamber"']yeah you gotta mail the courthourse requestin your records or some shit like that[/quote]

Huh sounds like alot of work

15. i guess jail is the easy way out then

16. [quote name='"DTM420"']i guess jail is the easy way out then[/quote]

Well ya dude u just sit around and smoke cigarettes

17. This forum disappoints me lately.

18. [quote name='"Tripple A"']This forum disappoints me lately.[/quote]

Why?¿