So confused

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by burnkush, Nov 26, 2011.

1. When I was 15 I got caught with unmentionables and was forced to do rehab. While I was in rehab, the fucking police called my house cuz they were looking for me and they were gonna send a cop over to arrest me but my mom said I was in rehab so they layed off. Note this was in canada. What would have happened wtf wierd

2. So did this happen last week or.....

3. your confused ? im confused about the point of this thread.

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0]OMG WHO THE HELL CARES! - YouTube[/ame]

5. [quote name='"Dubway"']your confused ? im confused about the point of this thread.[/quote]

Then fuck off

6. [quote name='"Dylanzs"']So did this happen last week or.....[/quote]

No but I was never told that the police were looking for me trying to charge me with felonies..i dont get how they would try and arrest me 4 months later tho

7. cool story bro.

8. well this was like at least 3 years ago soo....does it matter?

9. chill out duuuude.

10. When you were 15, and then 4 months later? Sounds like that happened four months ago.

11. You seem pretty fired up about something that happened 3 years ago :rolleyes:

12. [quote name='"HiowA:)"']well this was like at least 3 years ago soo....does it matter?[/quote]

Im not sure it might because it was never resolved I might have a warrant in canada. Idk

13. You confuse me child.

14. [quote name='"burnkush"']

No but I was never told that the police were looking for me trying to charge me with felonies..i dont get how they would try and arrest me 4 months later tho[/quote]

Police usually don't stop looking for felons after only a couple months. They'd arrest you 20 years later if you had managed to avoid a run in with them before then.

15. if they are gonna arrest you for felonies than there is a warrant out for your arrest right now and anytime a cop runs your id you will be fucked. its cool you got away with it for over 3 years so far

16. [quote name='"DTM420"']if they are gonna arrest you for felonies than there is a warrant out for your arrest right now and anytime a cop runs your id you will be fucked. its cool you got away with it for over 3 years so far[/quote]

Well dude it happened in canada..i now live in california..and it wasnt a violent crime..its possesion of unmentionables..not that much I dont think..i dunno if its a mistaminor or a felony and I was planning to go to canada to visit my sister but and I dunno if its smart because im not sure if they dropped it or not. What do you guys think,?

17. they dont just drop these things. You are now a fugitive on the run. You wouldnt get any bail either cause you fled the country. this is serious shit now. 3 years later and your in another country. they wont like that when they catch you

18. [quote name='"DTM420"']they dont just drop these things. You are now a fugitive on the run. You wouldnt get any bail either cause you fled the country. this is serious shit now. 3 years later and your in another country. they wont like that when they catch you[/quote]

It wasnt that hard of a drug and I went to rehab and the cops called and made sure I was there so I think its chill. How am I a fugitive if my mom told them where I was and they didnt do anything lol its not like I skipped a court date