so close yet so far

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by HelpMeOutHo, Jul 9, 2012.

1. as i'm typing this my girl is passed the fuck out on my bed cuz she got fucking hammered tonight. we were supposed to fuck around and she ends up getting sick and passing out and my boner is unhandled. what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk? console me, gc.

2. sleep it off, fuck in the morn.

3. Personally, if my girl had too much to drink and was passed out cold, I'd flip her on her belly spread her legs, eat her out, dick down both holes. I mean it's not really rape if she's your girlfriend, and it's consensual because she DID say you were going to do it.

4. ..Are you serious?

5. ^^ LOL jizzledfreq you have had a long time imagining what you would do if you had a girlfriend have you. you are a jizzledfreak.

6. I actually do have a girlfriend, been together almost 3 years, and we have a 3 month old! But if she ever gets so drunk that she passed out like OPs gal, and even promised that we'll have sex and didn't fulfill her duties, she's gonna get it!

And yes hilltop, I am very serious :D

7. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']Personally, if my girl had too much to drink and was passed out cold, I'd flip her on her belly spread her legs, eat her out, dick down both holes. I mean it's not really rape if she's your girlfriend, and it's consensual because she DID say you were going to do it.[/quote]

This.

8. :eek:.. Carry on

9. dude you have 420 posts. I suggest you go pack a bowl if you haven't done so yourself.

10. Go get a philly cheese steak or some shit.

11. Have a wank and cum on her face bro

12. Patience. She'll have a hangover and likely regret it.

If it gets like that every time she drinks, talk to her about it. Other than that, don't worry about it dude.

13. sounds like a fantasy of mine haha but way to resist, must resist.

14. Sleep rape.

15. Haha, you guys are a fucking riot!! Thanks for the lulz :p

[quote name='"Runningw235"']Patience. She'll have a hangover and likely regret it.

If it gets like that every time she drinks, talk to her about it. Other than that, don't worry about it dude.[/quote]she actually wasn't hungover when we woke up. I took pretty good care of her and she was fine this morning. This isn't usually an issue, we've gotten drunk a decent amount and she's very good at holding her liquor for being such a small girl. She just hasn't drank seriously in like five days and she went the fuck in last night, haha. I'm gonna see her later anyways so we're sttttttttttraight.

16. [quote name='"jizzledfreq"']

I actually do have a girlfriend, been together almost 3 years, and we have a 3 month old! But if she ever gets so drunk that she passed out like OPs gal, and even promised that we'll have sex and didn't fulfill her duties, she's gonna get it!

And yes hilltop, I am very serious :D[/quote]

that situation would never go down,well,haha

17. sounds like you should wait it out....but if you are really horny

18. As im typing this my girl is passed out on my bed, cuz I fucked her to sleep, now im boarded on here, I want a cigarette

19. thrash her again, with a ciggy hangn out your mouth