so close... yet so far away....

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hippy_man99, Sep 7, 2007.

1. so i've been on a tolerance break pretty much since i left the country this summer...
    I went overseas to do some travelling and some digging.... (i'm an archaeologist graduate)....

I went to Turkey for a month... then off to England for another month... both different excavations and both incredible experiences...

thats was around May 27th that i left.......so thats almost 4 months i've gone without smoking....

True... i wasn't completely off... during the last week in England my buddies there got some killer green from London and I smoked one spliff... and proceeded to get FAR too stoned... like passed out for 20 minutes.. then we finished it off in a few nights around a big bonfire... but all in all i barely smoked more than a joints worth....

I got back in the beginning of August... and moved into an apartment with my girlfriend... now we're both looking for jobs and I can't smoke because of the drug testing these damn companies like to give new employees... so i'm still waiting.... i swear the day i finish that damn test i'm off to my buddies for a fuckin 1/4... and smoking myself retarted.... although it'll probably only take what... one joint? 2 joints? hehe

anyways... no reason for this rambling... just thought i'd commiserate with everyone else who's on a T-break.... stay strong!!

peace,
    Hippy

2. The only way to come off a tolerance break is to smoke until you realize you have been packing your bowl with Doritos for the last ten minutes, then continue doing it because it's awesome.

3. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

4. hahahaha:D crackin up

5. oh man....hahaha.... now that my friend is sound advice...

peace,
    hippy