So... can I paint clear joint paper?

Discussion in 'General' started by talonsblqd, Jan 15, 2017.

1. So I decided I wanted to make a Candy Cane Joint, and then even a joint that's in the shape of a pony ( yes I said pony lol) Problem is that I need joint paper that can either be painted with SAFE non-toxic paint (which I don't think exist) or colored joint paper/ (Like all the colors)

So does anyone know where one can find colored joint paper?

And-

Does one know what things are SAFE to color your joint paper with? Food Dye? That's the only safe thing that pop in my head.

:O

2. I'm no paper expert as I haven't been toking for very long, and I always use glass. So take this with a grain of salt, but IMO I don't think it's the greatest idea to be painting joint paper with anything. Maybe if you got like strawberry jam and dyed the paper to look how you want it with the berries, but even then I'm not sure how safe that would be to smoke if there are any preservatives or added dyes. Your next option could be colored joint paper, but even if you could find some, it might not be the healthiest stuff to smoke.

IDK, hopefully someone more knowledgeable will reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Thanks man for the reply. Lets hope someone else might have a idea. Only thing I've thought of was a food dye and I did just make a joint and paint it with food dye. Waiting for it to dry and then I'm planning to try it out and see if it has me hacking horribly.

Your ideas using berries sounds safe. And I can't seem to find color joint paper to save my LIFE. Been looking for the last hour.

4. these might work i just googled rainbow joint paper. you can probably find something better. you wont find paint that's safe to smoke.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Don't smoke paint kids

• Like Like x 1
  6. do whatever you want

7. THANKS!

For the life of me I couldn't find anything like that. My dumb butt didn't think to put in rainbow colors... just colored joint paper. Now the real question is... what did they use to color it... ummm lol

8. As long as it doesnt cause DEATHHHHH.... ;)

9. Use an actual candy cane and hollow it out. Then you can eat it too!
    :gc_rocks:

10. how bout u wrap some wax around it. forget what its called but ive smoked one before

11. A candy cane one hitter