Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So called "loud" or "gas" doesn't keep me high long

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by King Smoke, Jul 4, 2019.

1. But mids do. My wife's co-worker has a connect that sells only "loud"(I HATE that frickin term). So I dropped 60 on some and when we smoked it we were high for about a hour. That's it. We were so pissed. But then the next day after cleaning the garage we found some leftover northern lights that we grew about a year and some months ago and we were high for about 4 hours. And also I got some mids from a friend a week ago that the same effect. I'm so close to growing again because paying $20 a blunt for green that doesn't keep us high long is asinine. Me and the wife just started back blazing after a year of not. So I guess what I'm asking is, Has this ever happened to anyone else? Are we weird lol?

Sent from my Z971 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I can kind of feel you a little bit about that but I think most weed doesn't keep me high of that long. The loud taste better although you will come through with a strain once in a while that is exceptional get really high. Mids it takes alot to get high like that. I do believe though when you smoke as much weed and use as much weed products as I do you're constantly just using them to keep the anxiety and different issues from rearing their ugly head

Sent from my SM-G935T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Smoke dabs/hash if you want to get high for longer dude lol or even make edibles & you'll be flying for hours :laughing:

• Like Like x 1
  4. The "loud" weed you got was either less potent as the other or you didn't smoke as much of it. Whoever claimed it was especially good was just mistaken at best or lied at worst. I'd go with lied.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Good call why fill someone else’s pocket when ya can put out $ for elect and grow ur own.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. I have had bud that looked like crappy mids that blew me away and some really nice dank looking that were, meh. Looks can be deceiving :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. A New to Me stain will always hit me hard the first few rips. Later it seems dull but a New Strain, wow it is the dank now and it never stops. I never smoke more than 2 zips of a strain before I change. And I change as dramatic as I can. from Black Jack to GSC then to Afghan Kush, to Blue Dream, you get it. (SWE)

• Like Like x 1