Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So called fruit kush

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombie1147, Jul 16, 2013.

1. Strain names are generally bs, but some times they are correct. Sour d, etc are all valid strains that you can easily get a hold of. My friend got "blueberry" kush ysterday. I've heard of it but didn't know if it was a legit strain. After hitting it my friend asks "can you taste the blueberry?". It tasted like typical dro pickup we normally get. It tasted earthy, a very natural taste we usually love from it. But what is this "can you taste the blueberry?" nonsense? I've heard such questions before but not from close buddies. Are people need to stop kidding themselves over these flavors... I'm not sure if it is even possible for bud to taste like fruit.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Yes bud can taste very fruity. If you have to question whether you got some dank blueberry or not, then it probably wasnt blueberry. Blueberry has a very distinct smell/taste.

3. Many different strains can have a taste that hints of certain kinds of fruit, it is NOT nonsense.

Just because you've never encountered or heard of something doesn't make it any less true.

4. I think it's kind of like wine where people taste the undertones  crearted by the special kind of wood used to contain the wine. Newsflash for a lot of peopel, cherry tree wood DOESNT TASTE LIKE CHERRIES.

5. Well considering other bs people make up, I don't think its out of the question to challenge it. But I am interested in trying it. Id like to mix them and make a kush smoothie lol.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. It's more apparent in the smell, I've had stains that distinctly smelt like mango, papaya, blueberries, grape, orange & lemon.