So called friends

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SmokeOne4Me, Apr 16, 2009.

1. #1 SmokeOne4Me, Apr 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 16, 2009
    It's decided. I'm not gonna hit them up anymore. They hit me up still thinking I'm broke and wanna chill I'll know where I stand, if not well fuck em.

So, any ideas too pass time or make some money flow till I find employment?

2. yeah i get that when i dont have my car

all of a sudden they forget my number but when i do have my ride i will get them calling me from numbers i dont even know but its whatever cuz i be on asshole stuff with them too cuz i know how they are already

3. yeah, i cant wait till i have bud and dont let them smoke when they are out.

4. So you're not going to be friends with them anymore because they won't share bud?
    I suggest mowing lawns if you live in a house community. Or clean up dog shit for neighbors.

5. #5 SmokeOne4Me, Apr 16, 2009
    Just real shitty of them cause I was the one who'd always smoke them up when they were out. You think they'd return the favor when I was put in that spot but, they won't even come chill. It's not like we have to smoke to hang out but, unless I have bud recently they don't even come around.

I'd take your suggestions on mowing lawns but where I live the grass is still brown and I wouldn't even know where to begin how to ask someone to clean up their dog's shit.

6. Fuck 'em man you don't need them Theyr not acting like your real friends, in which case they probably are not. Ditching people you have known for years might seem hard at the start, but trust me you don't need this kind of bullshit, and tellin' them to take a hike (or change their ways) is the right thing to do. If they don't want to hang just 'cause you have no bud, thats low. But maybe they think that you are expecting them to smoke you out and they dunt like that. But then again you mentioned that you smokedthem out hella times. You have every right to be mad, ust figure out exactly whats goingon and process from there.

7. #8 Rude Dude, Apr 16, 2009

That pisses people more than you think.

I think its great that you were a nice guy smoking them out, But what I've noticed in my 15 years of tokin, Some people can smoke all thier weed up in a night and not care. I cant.

Your bacically giving away "gifts" to people and expecting them in return. The world doesn't work like that. Epsecially when were talkin $65 dollar 1/8ths here.

All my friends work and after they get home, they want to chill at home. Going to your pad to puff you out gets old and tirersome. Quickly.

Do these guys work. Maybe they feel you need to get it together and stop expecting so much.

8. #9 SmokeOne4Me, Apr 16, 2009
    Yeah, they have jobs but, I recently just got laid off. After that I had like a gram of weed and 7 dollars left they had no problem smoking my last gram with me and then afterwards I bought everyone drinks with the last of my money.

9. Maybe they were never your friends in the first place. You quit smokin them out so they quit comin over. Fuck em'. Let them think you're broke and you will probably never hear from them again.

10. Thing that gets me though is we been chillen way before we started toking. I introduced them to it. Before then they were those pussies who thought it was bad for you.