Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So-Called Coffeeshop Weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by RoyalPurpleKush, Jul 23, 2014.

1. #1 RoyalPurpleKush, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2014
    Hi guys,

yesterday I told my dealer to get me a good fix and he came back today and brought me 2 g's of this. He told me he drove to Amsterdam to get himself a good stack of this stuff.

The weed has a very strong and haze-like scent, the trichomes are very clear and it has a decent trim. The taste is a little bit sour yet very enjoyable. 

So guys what do you think of my fix ? good/bad ?

DSC_0292.JPG

2. If he did drive to Amydam cool! Either way looks dank.

3. It looks muy delicioso

4. Looks like some dank brotha! enjoy :bongin:

5. Looks Yummy!

6. Looks nice! Why cant you drive to Amsterdam? Is he taxing you?

7. Cool score. Now, this would be hilarious if you lived in the states and bought his story.

I haven't found the time to go get my driver's license... He doesn't tax me, Amsterdam is just a 2 hours ride from where I live, so I'm good.

Went to Amsterdam a few times with some friends, but I didn't want to take the risk of smuggling a pound of weed to Belgium

It would hehe, anyways gonna roll me a J before going to sleep  it's almost 2 AM

10. The bud looks decent. I have heard amsterdam bud is a little wispy though. My friend says that over all amsterdam bud lacks a little compared to some medicinal states. I'm still going there because its amsterdam though and they for sure have dank. 

11. Lucky bastard! Lol

Does it have a good taste? Does it get you high as hell? Then who cares whether or not its from a coffee shop? The trimming is a bit shotty but that's all I can make out from the picture alone. Your the one with the final verdict my friend.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

General smoke review :

Soft and somewhat sour taste, good smell, you'd definitely say it's a haze strain. It did get me high as hell, miss the nug already ... :(