So called "Black people" are the TRUE Israelites of the Bible

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Kehinde, Jun 16, 2016.

1. All PRAISE AND ESTEEM BELONGS TO
    YAHUAH ALAHYM
    FOREVER AND EVER!
    This is the most guarded and most profound secret on Earth.
    If you self-identify as African-American, Black, Negro, or if your ​
    paternal lineage​
    can be traced to those who came of the slave ships, YOU are an Yisra’ĕlite.​

If wonder how and why we lost our language, our Alahym (God), our culture, our history, our land, and our knowledge of self. If you wonder why we are the only people to be scattered throughout the world, and have all of this evil fall upon us, then wonder no more. All your answers can be found in the scriptures. That's right, our ancient past, our present, and future is found right there in the Bible. The Bible is speaking of you and to you, not the world, not Christians, but to you, you descendants of Yisra’ĕl, and only you. These scriptures are our heritage and were made for us only.

We are in this predicament because our ancestors moved our Alahym to wrath and He is chastising us with the nations of the world as His rod of punishment if you wish to end our persecution then wake up to the truth, forsake the ways and customs of these foreign nations and return to the covenant that we have been ordained to follow, your reward for doing so is better than anything this dying world has to offer. Prophecy is being fulfilled as we speak.

To you nations who ARE NOT of the seed of Abrahim you can join into the covenant that the Most High and ONLY Alahym that He gave to His people, but you must abide by every law that a descendant of Yisra’ĕl must abide by. For all of man was made in His eternal image and likeness and He wants none of the like to perish so, in that respect, it is your duty to live by the Law as well.

This is your heritage, Yisra’ĕl, we are called to be a set-apart (Holy) people and when our King, YAHUSHA Ha'Mashiyach returns, He will reign over All and our nation will reign with Him. The time is NOW!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yay. Good for you!

• Like Like x 2
  3. You should stick to weed. That other stuff is making you sound crazy.

• Like Like x 7
  4. The only cog in your theory is the book you hold holy.

If all mankind descended from Adam and Eve, are we not all related?
    :smoke:

• Like Like x 10
  5. No. Man began to be divided into different nations with the sons of Noah and their children. This is why we are collectively called mankind, because there are many different (I believe 70) kinds of men. My people were chosen by the Most High as His own.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Are you referring to the Tower of Babel for the division? How would that change their inherit DNA? You are destroying the truth of your Book.

• Like Like x 6
  7. No you simply are lacking in understanding, which is understandable. The Tower of Baḇel was during a time when men where already being divided into their families by genealogies only at that time men were spoke in one language.

When he confused the languages every family of man went to the place of their inheritance except the Canaanites. All the families of men were not yet born, keep in mind this is during the very beginning of humanity as we know today.

• Like Like x 2
  8. So how does that negate the Adam and Eve story?

• Like Like x 1
  9. I never said it negated the story.

10. that's Cool man! :passing-joint:

11. If it doesn't, then we are all related and thusly all the chosen ones.

• Like Like x 5
  12. What you think about this?

13. Not at all go back and read the story then tell me what happens to the progeny of Adam and Eve.

14. well i'm black but idk much about the bible that's my mothers specialty. I'll take your word for it tho.

• Like Like x 3
  15. First was Adam and Eve.
    Discount the existence of those pesky people of Nod.
    All mankind descended from them.

How in your explanation are we not all related and all one race, the human race.
    Don't tell me to go read something, a straight forward, simple explanation would be nice.

• Like Like x 3
  16. Don't. Read it for yourself, if it interests you. Details of the valor of forefathers, the courage and strength of our women, the detailed records of our people. It is a humbling revelation one that all of our people should indulge in.

17. So only people of your ancestry will reach your heaven?

This sounds similar to the Rastafari movement. An oppressed minority deciding that they are just living in Babylon even though they are the chosen people.

All of a sudden all black people or people with slave ancestors are gods chosen people? What about all the white Jews? And what about the Jamaican people's descendants of ancient Ethiopia. Are they still gods chosen people like they claim?

• Like Like x 3
  18. When Cain was born he also had a sister born with him named Lulawa likewise when Abel was born a sister was born with him named Aklemia/Aklia.

After Cain murdered Abel and was expelled from the Set-apart (Holy) mountain where Adam and Eve (and Seth) dwelt, he went to dwell in the land of Nod, which is the name of place, not a people. And this was the same field where Abel was murdered, there is where Cain and his sister multiplied.

Now again do you know what happened in the story after this. If you do then you have your answer as to why mankind are not related.

19. Aliens.

It still seems like a straight forward request.
    We get a flood, all are destroyed except Noah, his wife, his sons and their wife's. All of which are descendants of Adam and Eve.

I don't see another race or anything to break the DNA chain/lineage.
    Why can't you simply state it?

• Like Like x 4
  20. I'm impressed you're so devout.

But seriously, what are you trying to accomplish here? Because this thread basically amounts to bragging about yourself dude.

Yeah, you're so cool.

• Like Like x 1