So cal question?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by cannachris626, Sep 10, 2015.

1. I can post pics in the morning but here's my question. I got 4 outdoor plants. 2 of them are flowering like normal and will be done by October. But the other 2 flowered so much faster from the start and now have more than 50% orange pistils and lots of Amber trichs, is it possible that they finished this early? The strains are Cherry Pie and Harle-Tsu

2. chris..
    I put all my clones out on June 1st and harvested the first of them in early Aug.. So yes some of your plants can most certainly be done.. A cheap hand held microscope from radio shack for 15 bucks comes in real handy about now.. Your other general rules are if it still sparkles like bits of broken glass she's not ready.. If it's all covered in frost like it was dipped in powdered sugar she's done enough..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blue Berry harvested yesterday in So Cal.. I've got more to take this week and a few that won't finish till Christmas.. Near full sativas take forever to really get to where I like them..
    http://forum.grasscity.com/outdoor-medical-marijuana-growing/1265327-so-cal-growers-unite.html/page-452
    Here is the local So Cal thread..
    BNW