Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So Cal MMJ Growers

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by ArnoldShortman, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Any of you guys ever get clones from this place called "CLONE Queen Marijuana Plants and Genetics "? I saw reviews for one near me and one person spams the shit out of every location they have saying they sold him hermies etc. Another person is also claiming that they are hermies based on the pictures they have posted. "By the looks of their pictures, I can tell their buds hermie, and or have those hermie bud structures". Everybody else is saying that the clones are good and healthy.

They have locations all over so cal so I thought I would see if anyone has used them before.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I guess it's worth mentioning that on there menu they only sell grams and they are either 7 or 8 dollars a piece.

2. NVM got my answer on another forum.

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE.

A reliable source informed me that this "Clone Queen" place that is all over so cal sells random plants and renames them.Once again STAY AWAY FROM CLONE QUEEN MARIJUANA PLANTS AND GENETICS.