Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So Cal Medicine: Sour O.G Kush (review+macros)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by H3adrush, May 11, 2009.

1. Picked this up when I was around Beverly Hills today:

Sour O.G [Indica] $20g - $70 8/th. What is displayed is 1/16th, which I got for $35.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This stuff did the job for me :smoke:. At first I though this was just Headband (Sour D. x O.G), however after taking a whiff revealed a much more zesty, almost peppery smell to it than say a Headband's diesel stank. Very smooth toke that tastes pretty much like any other O.G crossed strain with a hint of spice. After a big snapper, I didn't realize the full effect of it until about 5 minutes after. Once it creeps up, it felt like someone turned on the message button on the sofa I was sitting on. A very nice choice for muscle pain after a previous day of hiking :cool:. Rating: 9/10

2. That was my first pick up from a club except I got it for 50 looks exactly the same as mine pretty much

3. oh hell yeah man crystals to the max! :smoking: nice pickup bro

4. was there a line today?

5. uhhh

sour diesel = chemdawg
    og kush = chemdawg

sour og kush = chemdawg... wow... they charge more just for the mix of two of the same strains..

unless thats not the cross, in which case, im a dumbass and dont listin to aword i say :D

6. well og kush is thai and something else back crossed with chemdawg
    sour diesel is mass super skunk x chemdawg.....pretty much a straight chemdawg descendant. its more of a sativa effect from the mss but some people get the indica punch from cd.

although they both have chemdawg they are both completely different highs and have a different taste. both taste amazing and both are top shelf buds...combined they are amazing. kind of like a modern white russian.