So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. he’s still at it with the hash master 2000!!

what’s up BnW long time no see.
    Finally started growing again after a many year hiatus getting the rest of my life in order- that and we moved a bunch of times and a couple of gardens were just really poorly suited to growing- high vis from streets/bad sun exposure.

Just harvested a lovely summer outdoor plant and decided to set up a little organic indoor grow in my back shed now.

Two wedding crashers and two wedding cake all in their own 10 gal grow bags directly on soil. Fluence spyder 2p LEDs with automated filtered irrigation.

Had some issues with way out of whack temp/humidity but after getting a heater and dehumidifier things seem to be stabilizing in the room though definitely some induced stress from their first week- pics of good and bad below.

Attached Files:

2. Make that the hash master 5000, apologies, it’s been a while:smiley-rolling-joint:

3. Well look at what the cat dragged in !! I'll be a monkey uncle. Howdy BirthdayCake. I still have your # in my phone from.... Same number ? When did we talk last? Fishing trip?

Ya not much new on my end. Just did a run and I'll make caps next.

BNW

4. Yep same number as before, and like before if you ever need anything just holler!
    And yeah, I think fishing trip was the last real linkup- was definitely a bit of google hangouts chat for a while but that’s tapered down to pak doc and I now haha

started a new little journal somewhere on this site, on my phone now so hard to link it, but I’ll probably be posting most of my updates in this thread anyway.. take advantage of the wealth of knowledge!

• Like Like x 1
  5. They just decriminalization weed federally.

Holy shit

6. Yepp my phone just dropped an article on the MORE act. I've got to start digging and see what they really passed and what strings they tied to it.

BNW

7. Doc, Sit and I can be found hanging on Papa's thread.
    Papa Puffs Fall Auto & Photos show
    He and Doc are like 20 minutes apart so they see each other regular like and TTS and I went out for a wingding BBQ 2 years ago..
    Ohh TTS packed up and moved back to South Carolina in March when the COVID shit hit the fan.

Drop in and introduce yourself. It's one of the hotter, fast moving threads on the City. Can go 4 pages a day when it's hopping and I can be many pages down to read if I don't check it every day.

My own and the 3 or 4 others I keep track of are still active as well.

BNW

8. What’s up buddy! Pleasure to be back again finally!

And thanks BnW I’ll be following along that thread now!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Anybody recommend some testing labs in LA area?

10. Been a while since I last called around and the prices were stupid so I passed. I'd pony up some coin and test my Kief if we can get a deal on multiple tests. Might pull in a few others here as well.
    You look, I'll look, I'll see if Papa knows any as he has huge mega grows all around him in Desert hot springs.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  11. Done deal.
    Gotten two quotes so far for a single test - both were 75 for cannabinoids and 100 for terpenes. Most seem willing to offer discounts for multiple tests. I'd prefer to find a place close to me so I can just drop off the sample(s) at the office

12. Not bad, I've found 2 in long beach and another in santa ana and I'll call on Monday and get prices.
    See if they offer Veterans discount. AAA card. AARP card. I've got them all. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  13. About how many tests we looking at? I need 2 myself

14. I'd run two. Sample of Bud and one of Kief. THC-CBD content unless they offer a holiday deal for the upgrade package. Delux wheel covers, Leather seats.

BNW

15. #14296 astrohammer, Dec 22, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    So I'm about done with my hydro grow, Gorilla Glue #4 x Skittlez.

Anyone with rep who's been growing in soil OR hydro for a while, I would love to send you a sample.

I used nirvana and bud candy in my hydro grow and I'm trying to get a taste/smoke test to help me decide whether I want to continue using them.

Yes I could easily do it myself, but I want other opinions from seasoned homegrowing smokers.

All I wanna know is if it smells and tastes better than other hydro smoke you've had that DID NOT use nirvana or budcandy.

If I haven't seen ya around then its gonna be a no.
    Has to be a legal state. Socal preferred obv.

Is this okay to ask mods?

message me if you're down to help me fellow GC growers <3
    You get a nug out of it.
    Small tho ;D

NOT SELLING ANYTHING.
    This is a cooperative taste test to help a fellow grower.
    Only picking 6 people.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  16. say what???? i thought they voted no?

17. This had to be my best crop yet.

IMG_20210109_144151_329.jpg

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
  18. Y
    yo BNW, I never said thanks for responding and helping me out. Thanks a bunch, love the feedback, will change recipe :hello: