So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. I just like those indoor/outdoor string lights. I even hang some in my living room on a dimmer.

2. if you like them and $ not an issue..use them..gardening is fun and sittin out wit your plnts one of the great joys that don't cost

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. [​IMG]
    so this is what it's looking like! The light in the middle is an extra 3000k LED bulb I had laying around. The spectrum isn't gonna be a problem is it? Hope it's more than enough to keep them all awake!

Edit: any suggestions at what time I should have them turn off at? 9pm sound like a good time to shut off at? So on from 6:30pm to 9pm??

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. pretty brite..9pm sounds gd to me..these are my cuts i intend to put in cloner tomorrow..note the tiny lite..thass all thass nd'ed at this point 000_9159.JPG 000_9160.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  5. Looks awesome! Just like my setup (minus the vanity) only downside is every moth in the area going to be laying eggs on those plants and others in your yard. Make sure to keep your eye out apply the BT religiously and squash them by hand too if you have the time and ability.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. thass a very gd point! lite definitely draws baddies..

• Like Like x 1
  7. BT spray every sunday at sundown! and Neem Oil spray every wednesday at sundown (although I'm debating on stopping neem oil foliars since I'm outdoors. Wondering if neem oil could kill too many pests which won't attract beneficial predators?)

8. Secret cookies x kush mints
    Cherry AK x kush mints
    Cake crasher (wedding cake x weddingcrasher)
    Sunset sherbert
    Wedding cake
    Banana punch (banana og x purple punch)
    Icing (sherbet x triangle kush x chem 91)
    Cookies x northern lights
    BlackBerry
    Liquid imagination (jet fuel gelato x blue zkitltlez)

Sent from my SM-G935V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Big greenhouse is full of...
    Mac and cheese
    Sunset mac
    Cereal milk
    Rick flair og
    Recliner kush
    Ice cream cake
    Strawberry banana pancakes
    Candy paint

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Spent around 6 grand on seeds this year to introduce some new phenos.....hunt is on!
    Mostly seed junky gear and limited trees. Some MAC and symbiotic. Some definite keepers in the bunch!

• Like Like x 4
  11. Removed the lights sunday Cuz I thought they would be too big. Also topped dress with my veg mix. I swear they were touching the net now they are through it ...

20190716_170203.jpg 20190716_170913.jpg 20190716_170919.jpg 20190716_170922.jpg 20190716_170928.jpg 20190716_170933.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. yes thass what they do so time to do some defo or suffer the consequences..PM,catties..my gurls defo 'd for all that and better ventilation frm breezes that thnkfully we frequently get..those 90f breezes at 30mph are brutal..if its like that i do an extra wtrng..the real killer temps hv not shwn up yet..i think i'm prepared..120f ain't no joke 000_9161.JPG 000_9162.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  13. I have done 2 heavy defoliations... also since it's cramped in my box I have been cutting whole branches off

Could you put up a shade cloth?

14. when the sun reaches laser intensity they'll be put in the alcove daily at noon taken out at around 5pm to ctch the wanning afternoon sun..shade cloth! Pfhui ! these are amazons.. they can and will take it..it is total survival of the fittest here in the desert..they were chosen frm the time they came out of the seed to be able to hndle the rigors of extreme heat and cold..they are doing great as long as i do my prt 000_9109.JPG

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 4
  15. fucking pieces of shit killed my plants and shot me!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

16. WTF!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Devastated . they were ripping my plants and i caught them huding behind some shit then blammo im hit and im firing back . Im pissed . these two white guys just ruined my life! i have nothing to do at all now ! they have just awoken a demon!

18. Ban Me!

19. edit: