So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. It’s time for a Nor Cal Growers Unite.
    I’m wayyyy to far north to consider my self So Cal.
    Do you guys hook up and smoke or something? Or just to show ur So Cal Grows?

2. thanks and nice! strictly soil here..we've been growing and selling fruit trees and citrus trees, dragon fruits but my monthly cbd oil expenses got to be too much for a disability check so i thought this would be a better avenue..ugh *bangs head one desk*

3. I'm in the high desert too, near the mojave and we're flippin freezin lately ugh

4. ya my plnts ain't happy about it either...my hydro are ok because they hv heaters..but the soil i hope will bounce bk 000_8491.JPG 000_8492.JPG 000_8493.JPG

5. i made a 6 foot tall foot wide and 4 foot deep grow tent with layers of mylar that is staying cozy mind you i need to take one with the front panel on but yeah i was pretty proud of myself :) 51176096_360855734645488_504549711139569664_n.jpg 51191850_232243494386124_7423583532112412672_n.jpg

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Nice diy job. Perhaps get some thick heavy mil plastic to cover it all up and make a little more air and light tight.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Here's a link to a guy many consider the GCO auto whiz - the think tank over there can help you with any auto issues, tell em' Poiboy sent ya lol
    Automatics make good Organic sinse

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. lol im gonna flush her and call it a day..ive got so much advice coming at me that are all different i think i may go postal if i get any more..it makes sense because everyone has a different grow settup, soil, and nute choice but my head is spinnin..

9. she just likes giving me more gray hairs lol :p 51397577_802211993453727_9082578327377543168_n.jpg 51564298_1170193583151962_8220025216462487552_n.jpg

10. seeing all the California growing pictures makes me feel better now though :)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dr M, PapaPuff, Sit N Spin, Myself have all done face to face meet and greets.
    We have gone as far as soaking off a toxic soil and a full on replant but it's a drastic step and only has a 50-50 chance of success/.

Search Results for Query: nor cal | Grasscity Forums - The #1 Marijuana Community Online
    5 pages of "Nor Cal" related threads. I know we had a Nor Cal something Unite or ?? Hasn't been active in a while that I remember.
    We used to have a fairly large Nor Cal group but many left for other more exposed venues. We lost others when the site changed format 2 or 3 times seemingly back to back and nobody could find their photos for weeks.
    We get 3deezs in from time to time and he is Az based so until you find a few more Nor Cal folk you can hang with us Southerners. LOL
    Last local meet up was Doc. Papa, TTS and Myself out in Desert Pot Springs, Just North of Palm Springs.

Doc, Papa and I all mostly do Photos and Veg inside and Flower outside. 4 harvest per year are possible.

Jan1st = Harvest, Take cuts from vegged plants for clones, Set out vegged plants to flower.
    March 15th = Same
    June 1st = Same
    Oct 15th = Same

This is how I break down the year for best advantage.

While I spend most of my time at the Beach I have a small second home "Cabin" in the local mountains and it's SNOWING here. LOL. 6 inches on the ground in the last few days.
    Ahhhh the rumble of Cars in Chains. Thumpity thumptity. Then you get one with a loose link Whap, Whap, Whap as it chews through the fender.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  12. its sinking in...NO FOOTBALL!!!!

13. So watch some Ice Hockey. Doc.. That's always a fun filled sport. If that is to brutal try Curling.
    [​IMG]
    I think it's Eskimo that has 47 words for snow. Hammering dry BB sized stuff. Doesn't stick to the trees or you but it's adding up fast on the ground. Filled in my footprints from this mornings walk out in just 15 minutes.
    BNW

14. yuck lo

15. if i can get this house out of trouble i wanna do a grow house outside :) solar is my newest obsession

16. [​IMG]
    Called a friend and we went out to breakfast and hit the Grocery Store while we were out. Her 4x4 FJ like this has a 3 inch lift and Studded mud and snows all around so she can get through most anything. We passed 3 cars in less then a mile with chained wheels and stuck spinning on a grade. 2 wheel drive even with chains are so screwed today.
    Bloody Nasty out. Damn I love Southern California. I can drive down the hill in 20 minutes and it'll be 70 degs and shirtsleeves.

BNW

• Like Like x 1
  17. @BrassNwood for the time while vegging are you using straight fox farm soil? Any additional nutrient supplementation? Don't your clones start showing signs of deficiencies in that 2 month time they are vegging? Mine tend to grow very well for about a month and then quickly lose steam and begin showing all sorts of deficiencies, mind you in 5 and 7 gallon containers.

Here's a cherry punch in a 5 gallon
    20190123_205929.jpg

And here's a mimosa that just stopped growing and is having leaf discoloration in a 7 gallon

20190123_210010.jpg

18. we've got no snow..but we do have the winds