So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. I drove 80 miles yesterday to sample a single bowl of Gorrilla Glue . green hit was tastey third hit was nasty....lol

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

• Like Like x 2
  2. One time i drove a total of 136 miles, to pickup and then return a bag of weed. Some people have no shame cowboy. Are you in the berdoo area?

Up to my ass in alligators. lets get it on with the alligator haters

• Like Like x 2
  3. Cowboy pm me.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Oy @1220
    Long time no see. How's stuff ?
    BNW

• Like Like x 2
  5. Hi 12!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Wanted to say hello and thank you. Just another Cali Stoner that enjoys the hobby. THANX to all at GC Too many people to thank individually. Hiiiiiyyyyyaaaaa!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Welcome aboard.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
  8. Here was my first attempt at an offseason plant thrown into flower I put the Chocolate Hashberry outside around March 8 I believe, it was a little later than I had hoped for in order to harvest June 1st like Brass does. I also transplanted my first plant outside for summer season with 2 solar lights to hopefully keep in veg (no pictures yet sorry).

@BrassNwood Quick dumb question for you. When you spray BT and Green Cure is it in the same bottle together or both on the same day separately? Or do you spray them on different days completely?

20180503_180930.jpg 20180503_180941.jpg 20180503_180936.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. I keep separate cheap 1 gallon pump sprayers for my products and I spray on different days for different products. Usually say Monday for BT and Wednesday for Green Cure.
    [​IMG]
    Walmart or Home depot has them for about 5 bucks.
    BNW

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Things are great. Moved into a new house and quit outdoor to run indoor exclusive. Running 4 Amare 260s and love them.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  11. Congrads 12! Party at 12's new house

12. A little update on what's going on. The chocolate hashberry looks real good it's flowering nicely hope that it will finish by June 1st. I spotted the first moth/butterfly egg on one of the leaves so looks like it's past time to start spraying the BT I will start this weekend. Also need to order the green cure not sure how well it keeps if it's worth it to buy the larger size.

I also took a picture of the first plant I hope to go for the full summer term. It is orange creamsicle a clone from Phinest Cannabis which is a company that produces clones using tissue culture I'm interested to see how it will perform. Sadly I had too many plants vegging in the garage at the same time and had some kind of infestation I sprayed a couple times with Spinosad and it's outside now hope it recovers. It was transplanted from a 5 gallon to it's new home a 25 gallon smart pot.

I plan on putting out another 3-4 plants this weekend hopefully for the summer set under some solar lights (I may need to get some new batteries :*(

Now for a few pictures.

Here is the Orange Creamsicle
    20180511_181305.jpg The next 3 are of the Chocolate Hashberry
    20180511_181606.jpg 20180511_181609.jpg 20180511_181627.jpg

• Like Like x 4

13. Green Cure is a powder (Potassium Bicarbonate) and can be stored indefinitely.

What usually infests my veg shed is white flies and spinosad will knock them down.
    Just placing them outside during the day a few times will send the last of the pests flying away or getting eaten.

Solar lights should get new batteries every spring as they are done and don't have the all night burn time they did when new.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Hey grasscity ive been too stoned lately to post but the spring season is offically here ive got my gals transplanted into bigger pots, ive sexed my regular seeds. I have 3 grandaddy purple x lavendar kotton kandy, 1 green crack x lavendar kandy . 4 gods crack x kotton kandy that are looking great. I have the plants in flower for the past 4 days now. I want to try sticking my plants outdoors after they have been in flower for two weeks and try this monster cropping reveg techinque ive seen crazy reveg nodes the same way before.Last frost date here where i live with a 5+ tonight so its looking good. Will update next time there all outdoors finally . I love kotton kandy and peace.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Well only got 1 plant transplanted today. Durban Poison got transplanted from a 5 gallon to a 50 gallon fabric pot outside. Had to tie it down not sure what I'm going to do for support I don't think a tomato cage is going to cut it for this one. Chocolate Hashberry got sprayed with BT.

20180512_171914.jpg 20180512_171921.jpg

I also took a couple of shots of what's still vegging in the garage. Lots of light green/yellow leaves some spots on leaves not sure what's going on pests or nutrient deficiency combo I'm sure it must be some sort of pest though the soil should be fine.

In the back on the left is Purple Punch the tallest of the bunch. Next to it is Crocketts Strawberry Fields. Next to that is CSI Humboldts Blueberry Muffin. Middle row of small pots are 2 Chocolate Hashberry and 1 PCG Candyland that I wasn't sure was going to make it. Front Row from the Left is Tissue Culture Cookies by Phinest. And Darkheart Nursery Blue Dream. (Everything is from Clone)

20180512_200247.jpg 20180512_200254.jpg 20180512_200237.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  16. #12877 BrassNwood, May 13, 2018
    Last edited: May 13, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Veggers kicking it hard under the T5 high output
    BNW

• Like Like x 3
  17. Looking super healthy! What's that middle plant strain?

Also I forgot don't remember if I already asked is anyone else using anything other than tomato cages for support? I'm considering that concrete mesh I've seen on some peoples posts but it's expensive and comes in rolls of like 150' and you have to cut and make them yourself.

• Like Like x 1
  18. You can find a roll of that at the feed store and get them to trim off the size you need

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  19. [​IMG]

Summer sets get the bigger heavy wire 54 inch cages
    The smaller 36 inch cages are enough for my off season sets as they don't get any additional veg time once outside.
    If I get a really out of control plant it'll get a 3/4 inch EMT 10 ft pipe driven in the center and I'll wrap-tie to that.
    BNW

• Like Like x 3