So Cal Growers Unite

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by AloeRuss, Dec 7, 2013.

1. The first thing you got to do man it's get them in some freaking bigger pots with some new soil it probably just rootbound and out of freaking touch you know you're going to save them at all you got to start there.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  2. I guess I should've said that when I received them they were in a cloner and looked exactly how they look right now.
    I barely transferred them into that soil last night. But thanks for the advice!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sure bro anytime man say if they're in leaning over or whatever you know you can put some popsicle sticks on them and stand them up that'll help them out great deal did you use any root enhancers with them when you transplanted them?

4. I actually didn't. It went right over my head. I have some too but it's been a few months since my last grow so I completely forgot. Do you think I can still add it to my watering routine?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. So nobody here in Southern California uses an IPM regimen? If you do, what do you buy from where and how much and often?

Here are the pictures of what I described earlier @Growtogrow I wish I had taken a closer picture of the white speckles. I'll take more pictures this weekend.

20180425_201521.jpg
    20180425_201536.jpg
    20180425_201508.jpg

• Like Like x 1

6. mites

• Like Like x 2

7. This grow will be predators. I done with spraying for mites, I'll spray for worms (BT) and hand pick the hoppers. I mean what kills a grasshopper, besides fire. Fuck the police! Did I say that loud?

• Like Like x 3
  8. I wish you two got closer to I can't tell for sure if it's mites or not it kind of looks like mites or something else I don't know have you seen any yet? All you got to do is roll Leaf over and you see little black dots or whatever the hell is biting it and you're in California you might have that two-spotted spider mite I guess those are a little harder to kill the ms90 some good shit though when you're in the stage like you are right now and then there's AzMax and there's also you no lesser destructive natural chemicals like neems oil or you can break down and buy some Habaneros and make some habanero spray it works but it'll tear you up if you want covered up get a magnifying glass and find out what you got going on turn those leaves over and get look at them

• Like Like x 1
  9. I like using predators to I like using a green lacewing larvae they eat the shit out of everything and they're cheap and they work for food

• Like Like x 2
  10. I have not started with the BT yet cause Im just trying to finish up what I have . I set my last ones out today . Ill have to force finish them all June somehow. I have nkt decided how yet. I have New 1000 watt LED im contemplating using, id have to get a tent still or build a new closet. Im taking a few cuts of the widow and the Kush but am expecting some Tangerine Dream , G13 Haze , Red Diesel, from Barneys Farm Via The Vault that shipped out 4/20Im starting to see Catties in the grass. I wont start BT till I do my summer run wich I dont plan to start on till June .not supposed to use it in flower? or is that just neem and spinosaud. Bt is safe up till like a week before harvest right..

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

• Like Like x 2
  11. my IPM is neem cake added to the soil during the mix..kills stage stuff in the soil..diamateous soil..sprinkled on top your soil..its like walking on jagged broken glass to bugs..i fog my plnts using a electric fogger does the job quickly, thourghly, i use BT and azamax..rotate them wkly so no bug build a resistance to them..i also like to spritz my plnts with plain wtr on ocassion

• Like Like x 2
  12. What kind of killers you hire sit'n?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  13. I was going to call a place in riverside. Seen them on ig and their phone number is 951.

I was going to go with whatever he recommend. One type is an ambush and there is another one that hauls ass around like marine raiders. Lemme find the name of this joint.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  14. I want to cut down some of the tree but it is literally a hundred foot tall .

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

• Like Like x 2
  15. This years start that will be going outdoors. Lineup of fast finishing strains. Never really had any bug issues in their life(or my life for sake of saying), they're all started from seed. Never been sprayed in their life. I live in a climate with lots of beneficial insects that when they're outdoors i never really have bug issues. I dont really know what it feels like to worry about bugs. Ive been giving plants 3 table spoons for 3 gallons of water(thats a regular dose) of chemical feed. I only use strong ammonia chemical feed in veg now(6+weeks). Asoon as i get the rest of the regular kotton kandy seeds sexed ASAP(theyre all rootbound i know) i will be moving them to the next size of pot(1gallon i think) where they will remain till the end of may untill i put them in their final homes June 1st. I will be using "Gai greens organic power bloom" for veg. I will be using Bat guano 0-15-0 for flowering at a table spoon a gallon of earth/soil. Bat guano in flower makes for a premium unique taste. First week of august they get the flowering fruit poop guano and ill be using Remo nutrients "ASTROFLOWER" with "NATURES CANDY" multiple times a week in flower for my flower finisher along with whatever i put in my soil to keep it balanced and organic and sweeet. I never really understood what all the forum growers used guano in flower for untill i tried it myself years ago bought some Rubicon Organics "BigRed" and realized it really brought out an amazing super taste that was directly related to the fruity composition of the guano the fruit the bat ate. Thought id share that little secret with you all for flower......as dangerous as its worth ....... hahahahaha.......... Looking to grow some super tasty flowers outdoor this year.

• Like Like x 2
  16. Cant include this with original post for some reason. This is my startup. Full sun locations are a dream for this weed around here still so i do what i can get away with safely each year. This year i plan on reducing sizes of the actually plant, more training and topping. A little more defoliation in those heavier leaf spots will open those bud sites right up. a 5 foot plant with open bud sites is way more controllable then a 10 foot beast with little to no light penetration hitting the inners and bottom colas let alone inside development..... this year i am aiming for quality bud and finally will be running all trimmings for ice water hash using a actual laundry machine.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  17. In the veg shed if things are to crowded I've gotten white flies and had to drag everything out and Spinosad the hell out of them to get it under control.
    Once the plants go outside to flower Mother Nature takes over and Caterpillars and Powdery Mildew is all I spray for.
    I'll find some minor mite damage but something always comes along and eats them. Never had more then a few spotted leaves from mites.

Pocket Microscopes are the tool of choice for many of us. Mine is 60-100x and 60 is all I really need.

Some TLC and you'll never know they looked that rough.
    BNW