Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So Cal 1/2 oz pickup *HQ* Dank Blue Dream

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by TopShelf247, Mar 23, 2012.

1. first off sorry for the bad/rushed pics guys I didnt have much time for this and ive been permablazed all day. will take better tomorrow please stay tuned 1 - 2 grams is smoked. this is the freshest batch of buds ive acquired in a very long time. slight undertones of blueberry quickly overridden by the lovely haze smell :smoke: :smoke:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. sweet baby jesus those are some beautiful nugs

3. looking good, I just grabbed some Blue dream looks pretty similar to that

4. Blue dream has been floating around my area quite a bit, What state are you in?

5. we get ours from upstate. I live around New York

6. Yumm!
    Looks good. Break it down for us once you have toked it up.

7. Looks fiya. Send me an eight, k, cool.

8. nice, blue dream is always around it's a nice euphoric sativa high but the indica side balances out nicely so you don't get so much that racy/nervous high. Good strain to cross a heavy sativa with to balance it out.

9. #9 TopShelf247, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    Thanks everyone. this was 170 for the half by the way. weighed out to 15g

bud works so nice in my vape

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. nice bud man ! also, fuck yes for skreamizm avatar & DMZ inspired sig :cool: