Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So bud prices are being jacked up more in GA

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SmokeyMcDank, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Well my guy got a new batch today he said " Ya I had to pay more for this batch so its gonna be 25/g 80 1/8 :mad::mad:

2. Daaaaaaaaaaamn. You gotta get a new dealer, I have never in my life payed 25/g. I smoke with my roommates cousin who sells GDP for 50/1.5 and people buy it and im like :eek:!! The stuff I'm picking up on Wednesday is up there with kush and sweet tooth kush. I know i can sell it for 25/g easil with my hands tied behind my back, but im not copping over a 1/4 until i meet his dealer so i can just go right to him

3. do your research and grow that shit.

4. Fuck that. $80 an eighth? Bullshit. It pisses me off to see fellow stoners having to gut their wallets for a few grams of smoke.

Out here in Oregon it's $35-50 an eighth for some FIRE weed. I'm talking about stuff that's easily as good as what you're getting. In my opinion, no one should have to pay more than that.

Get a new dealer man, or come out West! :smoking:

5. Dealers average price around here are 65-80 for an 1/8th. Its what EVERYONE charges. Or atleast all like 10 of my connects.

6. Damn man...If I were in your situation I'd maybe be willing to pay $60-65, but anything over that is just ridiculous. 3.5 grams of weed just isn't worth that much.

That sucks man, it makes me mad to see fellow blades getting screwed over like that...if I could I'd send some of this Oregon chronic out your way.:)

7. it is what it is, so many great strains come thru atlanta. if you don't pay 25/g there are 20 other people who will. there's also a whole lot of mids, scwag, seeds, and stems for those of you who don't want to spend 25/g or 75/8th. The exotics are for those with more of a disposable income who really enjoy premium smoke.

8. Okay someone paying a 30 a g is bullshit, unless its like a 1.1 of NL which its not gonna be.

But 25 a g for the good dank and kush strians and

60-75 for a bth those are the normal prices... And Im not talking gs with a fat stem or two in them ethier...

9. same here man!!! 30 a g! but eventually it dropped back drown to 20. the economy will even itself out. one dealer drops back down to 25, then they all have to, and so on.

10. if you aren't getting 60/8th, 20/g, Start growing or talk to the dealer, or talk to me and i'll talk to the dealer, if you get me:cool:

11. No dude, its 20 a g for like some good dro, and 60 and 8th for like some good dro...

25 a g for dank/kush strains...

and 60-75 a 8th for kush strains and purp nug....

Heres some pictures...

Now these are worth 25 a g. I googled these pictures, but found the ones most similar to what I obtain... And its damn worth it. These are the prices my friend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. ive never paid over 25 a g for exotics
    ive always bought in weight, just makes more sense

13. #33 vendetta777, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    i get mids for $30 a quarter
    $50 a half O
    $90 an O
    QP for $270
    all exotics i get from a real close friend ive known my whole life for for 15g (afghan kush, white widow)

from what ive seen i get some good prices:D

14. #34 willardtokes123, Apr 22, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2009
    pshh, i've never paid over 20 for a g and i only get the finest locally homegrown exotics,
    i just thought that besides cali, everyone paid just about the same, guess not..

didn't think the price of fertilizer went up THAT much

15. dude knows what's up.

anyway, 30 a gram is insane. 50 for 2 grams is insane. personally i think 20 a gram is insane, but thats the going rate for dank. my advice is just save your cash and find a good deal on an ounce of the dankest dank you can.