So bored need help or going to die

Discussion in 'General' started by HEdu, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Me and my girlfriend have been sitting in my basement for like a week now. We are both pretty sick and its cold as fuck outside but were so goddamn bored of watching movies and video games.
    :confused::confused::confused:We have tons of sex and throat is too swollen and hurt to smoke so WHAT DO WE DOOOO???????? were going to go insane please someone give us some ideas. What do you all do when u got nothin to do?? :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

2. Make some edibles

3. Smoke old toby and drink the freshest ales

4. Umm, go out and do something? lol. Being cooped up in the house isn't going to help cure boredom.

5. Exercise until sitting down and doing nothing becomes a royal treat, hunger will soon follow,enjoy that, then sleep will soon follow, enjoy that. Then repeat until winter is over. Then go outside and do different shit.

6. But do whaaaaattttttttttt!!!?!?!??!???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Go out to eat. Go to the movie theater. Chill at the park. Go on an L-ride. Walk your dog, lol. Have a drink at the bar. Go bowling. Idk dude. Do something that interests you and your girlfriend. There's so many things to do I can't possibly list them all.

8. Go outside, drive around, just kill a few hours it's not bad outside..

• Like Like x 1
  9. Learn something new, like how to knit. Then knit each other sweaters ;3

10. dont die bro hang in there keep fuckin yo girl

11. Talk, makeout, draw together... Cook something, make a video. Make an ogle, make a snowman, go on a walk... Roll a joint and go to a sweet spot outside. Sled. Go grab a bit. Go to the mall and just walk aimlessly.

12. Dude I think I got the same thing as you. Throat is in total pain. Are you coughing up nasty shit too?

13. Smoke untill your throat doesn't hurt then smoke some more, then fuck, the sleep.

14. This only sleep first. Then wake up smoke again then do it.