Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so basically im a boss

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SoftPillow, Sep 18, 2011.

1. so I ended up going to college near home, so I'm still with my parents, and I'm a very occasional toker. So today, I'm smokin one in my room, blowing out the fan, etc and i finish and im chillin and my mom goes it smells like smoke, were u smoking? dont smoke in the house, i dont want you smoking at all' and im like no ma
    she goes well i wanna talk about your school soon, i say after my shower. so i eyedrops, take a shower, and boom, WOW conversation blabalbal i cant even remember it and she goes, 'in the sake of honesty, did i wrongly accuse you?' and im like 'yea' and she laughs and goes 'sorry' LIKE...yeah.

sorry guys, had to explain my abilities. if that make no sense, sry, im highh

2. So this was a story about the smallest possible white lie given to your mother...

thus making you a boss. That HAS to be some good ganja if it can ruin your common sense :smoke:

3. ...I don't even know where to begin...

4. Lying doesn't make you a boss :rolleyes:

Utter fail.

5. So you were a pansy and lied to your momma and now you're proud of yourself? Fucking kids these days.

6. Your "abilities"?

Existing while high?

7. you WISH you were a boss

8. its gonna take op quite a while to recover from this trashing thats for sure....

9. In his defense, my mother is beyond anti weed so when I am around her blitzed I can't help but chuckle because if she knew one thing about getting high she could tell that I do...

10. Your a boss with a big ego who lives with his mom.......

11. Boss of what, or who??? Your own brain doesn't even work for you....

12. lol i woulda felt bad when she was like apologizing, but hey you didnt get caught. dont think its so bad that you lied, people on here giving you shit can suck a fatty. you never lied before? you fucking jesus? hop off... lol. i think he meant he is a boss for not getting caught not necessarily just lying

13. *insert generic insult*

I'm hopping on this wagon

14. I think being a boss would be more along the lines of talking to your mom about the truth of cannabis and changing her mind about it to the point were you were able to sit down a smoke a J with her a say 'see? it isn't bad at all' <-- boss. What you did was just sneaky.

15. Haha I did too and felt bad so I have to post a "in his defense" post :p
    I felt way to mean to this dude I never have met, just wants to smoke some, and is stoked about getting away with it. I for one never smoke weed inside the parentals' house

16. damn dude you are so boss

17. Whats up with all the stupid threads on gc tonight?

18. Next you'll be slapping her and calling her by her first name. Total boss.

19. Sooo..you said a small lie..You're proud of it...And your a boss because of it?..

Cool story bro..