so basically I can't smoke anymore..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by devilsheep, Jan 9, 2012.

1. so for the past like 6 months, every time I smoke the left side of my throat gets irritated for days.

It just recently started getting realllly bad so I took some time off.. 8 days later my throat was feeling good but i wasn't gonna blaze yet. I was at a party and was drunk and I ended up taking 2 pulls of a ciggarrette, the next day my throat is back to being irritated and today is day 2 of it being pretty fucking badly irritated.

So basically what I conclude is i either take a few months off from smoking anything and try again or just not blaze ever again.. obvs ill try the first but im pretty pissed off

2. That sucks man, you could resort to edibles? even more intense than smoking when done correctly

EDIT: Saying that, im the sort of person that really enjoys every toke i take, smoking is more fun than eating a drug filled cake lol its always a good resort though

3. Line them lungs wit cotton

4. I suggest trying a vaporizer.

5. i agree ^^^ if done right vaporizing goes down oh so smooth, and theres plenty of cheapys out there if you dont got a wad to spend, check out the vapor genie :)

6. Go to a doctor instead of trying to figure it out yourself. There could actually be something wrong and you wouldn't know it.

7. The doctor advice might be good.

I agree with the edibles, or the vape. I love edibles myself.

8. OP, im tryin to see you get high, buy a vaporizer or make yourself edibles

9. Try the Volcano.

10. Yeah i'll have to resort to a vaporizer I suppose..

and I have been to the doctor multiple times now, they just say "suck on losenges and take these anti-biotics" so whatever...

to be fair though I havent given my throat more than a week and a half to heal since i began having these problems so i guess ill try that first

11. REALLY? Yeah, you should probably do that first before smoking again... :rolleyes:

12. eat it up man....

13. Get some syrup.

Haha just kidding but seriously go see a doctor. You'll get some advice/medication that'll help out.