Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"So Baked" No bake cookies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by TXjones82, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Hey all, this is my first post in this forum. I must say I am very impressed and would love to see some more activity. Here is a recipe that I have been enjoying for a while now, it's a new take on an old favorite.

Ingredients:

1 3/4 cups sugar
    1/2 cup milk
    1/2 cup cannabutter
    4 tablespoons cocoa
    1/2 cup crunchy or creamy peanut butter (Depends on what you prefer)
    1 teaspoon vanilla extract
    1-5 grams of bud (Depending on how much you already put in your cannibutter)

First I like to take the 1/2 cup of peanut butter and melt it on low to medium heat, then I mix at least a teaspoon of Kief along with about half a gram of bud. I stir this on low heat and let sit for at least and hour or two. (your patience will be greatly rewarded)

Note: You dont' HAVE to mix any additional bud into your peanut butter depending on how potent your cannabutter already is but I usually mix in whatever extra stuff I have lying around ex: Kief, shake etc.

Next in seperate saucepan combine sugar,milk, cannabutter and cocoa. Bring to a slow boil. Keep stirring until all ingredients are blended together.

Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter,oats and vanilla.
    Drop by the teaspoonful on wax paper. Let cool until hard. Enjoy!

[​IMG]

2. I didn't even know you could make cookies without baking lol. Thanks!

I have a question though, how potent are those cookies you made in the picture? Assuming you put a 1/4oz for a stick of butter, that must be only like 0.2g per cookie! Maybe I smoke too much but I need at least 0.7g just to feel anything, 1g to feel good.

3. Well I usually start off with an already made portion of cannabutter and then I add extra. I guess it really depends on how strong the cannabutter is in the first place I guess. I guess if you wanted REALLY potent cookies you could separate the peanut butter and bake it in the oven with an extra 2 grams and then re introduce that into the recipe. I saw a way to do it on this site, I will post you a link.

4. Oh yeah that's like putting in oil.
    Well how much did you put in? So let's say you had a 1/4" in the cannabutter, then added about 2 grams.. that's still only 0.3 per cookie. Is that strong enough to feel? I'm just wondering because I'm trying to learn about edible doses.