So apparently Weed is worth for you then Meth.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Lazyhedonist, Mar 3, 2011.

1. At least according to this chart. Saw this in a health class room so I googled it and found it online.

I'm assuming the more holes in the false color brain, the worse is supposedly is for you. I just found this kinda funny.

Any thoughts?

[​IMG]

2. dude its all bullshit all of it a dea judge even said it himself that weed is the most safe drug in the world and this is coming from the DEA itself

3. lol...... propaganda is funny, especially when there is so, so, so, so many government and private studies that prove this to be completely wrong.

4. ya becuse francis l young a dea judge said it was safe idk how thay dont listen to these smart ppl in the word the goverments are all fucked up with lies and shit

5. Marijuana is harmful in underdeveloped brains, ie the brain of a 14 year old.

And I don't really value pictures of brain scans unless you show me the picture of the same brain before supposed drug use.

6. Amen.

7. Wait! Is this propoganda telling me cocaine does less damage to your brain then Marijuana? :eek: This is FUCKING hilarious. :D

8. Sheeit, Imma have to stop smokin bud and move to coke.

9. No wonder weed is a gateway drug.... Who'd wanna fuck their brains in the ass with weed when they can do cocaine or meth?!

10. god idk about you guys but im going to pick up a nice fat bag of meth after seeing this, cuz i dont want my brain to be ruined like all of you ... POTHEADS.

11. How can people be allowed to spread this propaganda?? I simply do not understand.

12. damn i better quit and move to something less harmful on my brain like meth or coke.

actually it looks like the alcohol one got better.... alcohol makes u smarter?

13. guys come on its a commmon fact that weed makes you go insane, kill people, gives you cancer, if you start with weed you WILL become an addict of every hard drug there is, and makes you mentally retarted.. DONT YOU KNOW ANYTHING!?!

14. i think that some of you have the worng idea....the point of this picture is not to show which drugs cause more damage but rather to show that drug use affects cerebral bloodflow and metabolism (which is what the scan is mapping out).

the health issue is the last thing they should use on the war on drugs. when i was in high school we would put on our hockey gear, get on our bikes, and joust with our sticks. like high school kids give a shit about their long term health lolol

15. hahahahahaha. this is just ridiculous. meth, here I come.

16. I heard, from the government, that the evil reefer makes you go insane

17. coke actually isn't that bad as a drug the only fucked up part is addiction, withdrawal, cravings and selling all your shit for more

18. amen clinic? That explains alot.

19. LOL i'd die laughing in class and ask if it was a joke

20. one name above the rest, Harry J. Anslinger. <---fuck that guy.