Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So apparently there's an age limit for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Green Is G00d, Aug 15, 2011.

1. I think the funniest thing about that is 21 isn't even old, that's about the perfect age really.

2. First part - no. That is like saying that because supplemental vitamins "tend to promote survival" they are required to live. They're not. And in the same way, marijuana is not.

Second part - there you go. "Potential". Not guaranteed. It is a personal choice to commit suicide, so pretty much every intentional suicide is entirely preventable (they may not be preventable only if the person has a mental disorder like schizophrenia or something like that).

3. You're a fat girl, no one even dares masturbating to you.

4. You have made a claim that you are completely unable to support.
    You claim that NO ONE who uses weed needs it.
    You can't prove that. Give it up.
    You could have been basically correct with a statement saying that "very few" people who use weed actually NEED it. But, no, you have to try to convince people that you are right in saying that NO ONE who uses weed needs it.

When you have proof positive that NO ONE who ever used weed actually needed it, then you can feel all smug and self-satisfied.
    So far, you're just talking out of your ass, as it were.

Anyways, I thought the age limit for weed was like 115 or something.

5. Until proof is given that someone needs it, we can assume that no one does. In other words, burden of proof is not on me.

6. Yeah, people who drink alcohol past 21 are losers too.