Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So apparently there's an age limit for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Green Is G00d, Aug 15, 2011.

1. I actually collect disgustings, 21s, and potheads. She knows what she's talking about.

But really, she's a cunt. Don't let anyone who can't even use the English language remotely well tell you you're wrong for smoking.

2. A winrar is me.

3. Yeah bro once you hit age 14 weed isn't cool anymore.

4. ...except chemo therapy patients who would normally pay 60 dollars for an awful tasting synthetic pill and could get a joint for 5 bucks that would be tiwce as strong, taste amazing and acutually be enjoyable unlike marinol.

5. Seems you didn't even read my post. I said nobody *needs* it. I said it might make their lives much easier, but nobody *needs* it.

6. #47 shestones, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    Who are you to decide who doesn't need weed? So the people who smoke because they are in debilitating pain don't need it? They should just take the pain? Or people who are on chemo and they literally can't eat don't need it either right?

That's like saying someone splitting their forehead open and you tell them they don't NEED stitches, they can use a band aid.

Now..

Dude your ex is just being a bitch. That's probably the only thing she has on you.. you smoke weed. So she's trying to make it sound bad. Fuck her she's stupid and every other 21 year old friend of hers that smokes is going to know she's just talking out her ass.

7. #48 Storm Crow, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
    I would! Everything that is in hemp oil is in the cannabis! She heats the cannabis and collects what is given off- nothing is added (except a gelatin cap)! She is just discarding the inert "roughage". How is that not "cannabis"?

Our government has consistently blocked any meaningful research into cannabis as a medicine! That's why there is so little "proper research"! And just what do you think those future "proper studies" will be based on? Hearsay, anecdotal evidence and single case studies!

The toddler hadn't eaten in 40 days and was dying! So you think he started to eat again, purely by coincidence, just when the cannabis treatment started- after 40 days of NOT eating?

"By the end of September, he had gone 40 days without eating, he was vomiting 9-10 times a day, he couldn't lift his head off his pillow, he was laying their shivering,"

And have you clicked the link in my sig yet?

8. You need to eat food to live, and some people need marinol or weed to eat during chemo or they won't eat and therefor won't survive.

9. Yes, I clicked it and read many of the articles.

Hearsay, anecdotal evidence, and single case studies are also what you get with Shona Banda and those girls. All we know is they took marijuana (in the girls case) or hemp oil (in Shona's case) and they got better. 3 people is not sufficient evidence for anything. I'm sure there are plenty of cancer (and other diseases) patients who were going to die, used marijuana or hemp oil, and died anyway, but you wouldn't hear about that because who would care (and no, I don't have sources for that).

10. 40 days without eating means death, so obviously he had some form of nourishment such as an IV or fluids.

Force feeding, IV solutions, sucking it up and forcing yourself to eat, surviving on liquids (I lived on milkshakes, smoothies, and juices for a month).

11. If this applies for a few people, then your statement is false considering you said "nobody".

12. Prove that they required marijuana to survive beyond a doubt.

13. It's the dumbest fucking argument in the history of arguments.

Weed should be AT LEAST decriminalized. I don't want to sound like captain obvious but if I can throw some seeds in the ground and watch the flower devolop.. try the flowering bud out and smoke that shit.. why can't I?

Oh.. because it's a drug.. right.

But you've got half the kids I went to highschool with on fucking adderol or some type of anti depressant.

Oh.. and lets realize cigarettes are comparable. Guess what they do? Suck your pockets like 6 dollars a pack.. until you get throat cancer.. then suck your fucking pockets (or insurance pockets) for all the money you're worth.

What happens when you get stoned? You don't need that bullshit.

14. Go rape that bitch.

15. there's no age cap for weed. my mom's in her mid 40's and enjoys a good bong rip from time to time. and she has the mental capacity to join MENSA. she's just overreacting. although most people do put the pipe down before 30

16. You can't prove that he DIDN'T need it.

Stop arguing some shit that can easily go either way lol

17. 40 days without eating means death, so obviously he had some form of nourishment such as an IV or fluids.

And he was dying . Even with the IV and fluids. "There were a lot of days we were told we weren't going to beat it, you're not going to take him home, he is going to die." Those were the doctors and nurses telling them that!

And then... "Inserted through Cashy's feeding tube, a tiny amount of oil replaced all those drugs. The result, Mike said, was almost immediate.

"You're watching a kid who hasn't had the will to eat in 4 months, 5 months, actually take a bite of something," Mike remembered. "He hadn't eaten a thing in 40 days - and, it was really incredible to watch him take a bit of a piece of cheese
    ."

You have never had someone close to you go through chemo, have you? It is pretty awful. Chemo is poisoning the body just enough to kill the cancer and (hopefully) not the patient.

And did you know that the risk of suicide doubles in cancer patients? The chemicals they use can cause severe depression. Cannabis lifts depression, raises the quality of life, eases chemotherapy nausea and fights the cancers, too. This would tend to promote survival- in other words they need it to live!

Suicide Associated with Corticosteroid Use During Chemotherapy: Case Report

Is preventing a potential suicide by improving life quality, "saving a life"? (My mother suicided due to health issues.) Is giving a child, dying of slow starvation, the appetite and ability to keep food down, "saving a life"? Sure looks like it to me!

18. If your only gonna read the title and not the thread why bother posting? Your post count mean that much to you?

19. Cigarettes are cheaper, legal and they can give you cancer and or other fatal diseases. you can even overdose on nicotine. Can't overdose on thc, and not one person has ever gotten cancer or any fatal disease directly from marijuana. They might have gotten something from laced shit, or someone with an std might have somehow spread it through weed but who knows. Man, i am high...