Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So apparently there's an age limit for weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Green Is G00d, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Show her Granny's links and if that does not work tell her to "suck it"

2. Seriously FUCK her, she sounds like a stuck up bitch. There are plenty of successful people who smoke weed and even more productive members of society that partake. She needs to learn that everyone is an individual and no person deserves to be lumped into a stereotype just because of a vice.

Ghetto tl;dr: Ay fuck dat bitch mang.

3. she is another one of the many ignorant people who just don't understand pot. i'm gonna smoke til the day i die and i don't think i'm a loser for that

4. No, you don't need it. You're saying people with cancer are unable to eat unless they smoke?

Also, veiled insult noted. Go fuck yourself.

5. A quick slap in the mouth will bring the bitch back to reality.

6. done and done. should I switch hands and do the stranger?

7. Originally Posted by ddog7x
    Every single person who smokes it doesn't *need* it.

ddog7x I challenge you!

Click that first link in my sig and read all the titles!

Then let's see if you DARE repeat that false statement!

Granny

8. Every single person who smokes doesn't *need* it.

Nobody needs it.

It may help them a lot and make their lives much easier, but no, nobody needs it to live.

9. i guarantee there is at least 1 person in the world that "needs" to smoke to live. I am making it my mission to find that person and get them to shit in a towel and mail it to u.:wave:
    be expecting a stinky mailbox.

10. And Apparently weed is legal now.

11. Good luck, you'll need it.

12. Are you unemployed? Do you fiend for the green? Do you mooch of family and friends just to cop a buzz?

If you answered correctly, keep smoking your herb.. and try to pound that pussy. Nothing like going after a chick that doesn't give it up quick.

You won't change someones opinion unless you offer and they take a hit. If they don't want to try it tell them to mind their fucking business because you do what you want. Tell her to get with the program or to move around.

13. #33 Storm Crow, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2011
  14. Even if you don't need it, it's safer using weed for stuff like ADD, ADHD, anxiety, depression, insomnia, real chronic pain, migraines, and a lot of other diseases, than most of the pills you get from doctors I could go on and on about other diseases and problems but that's just a couple that weed helps a lot with. Of course all pills aren't bad but they can have bad and annoying side effects.

15. Shona Banda used hemp oil. I wouldn't quite call that marijuana.

About those girls, two girls is not enough to say for sure that it was the marijuana that did it.

Don't get me wrong, I fully support marijuana legalization and recognize its medical benefits, but until proper studies are conducted, saying it saves lives is hearsay.

16. Dad Gives Toddler Battling Brain Cancer Medical Marijuana - News Story - KXLY Spokane
    It saved his son

17. You will be able to find stupidity with great ease anywhere.

Don't worry.

18. psh ask ur mom , im good at embeding