So Apparently My Mom Is A Freek

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Hexternical, Oct 11, 2012.

1. My friend stayed over here and chilled last night. He slept in the guest bed room. He's a really good friend of mine so I'm sure he wouldn't lie about it. He said he was walking out the bathroom last night and heard a door open, he looked and it was my mom's door. He said he saw her in her panties lol so he ran back to his room, got in bed and pretended to be asleep. He then preceded to say the she walked in there and rubbed his face, ha. He said he just laid there still. I then busted out laughing, said that's fucked up and walked away.

2. You sound oddly okay with that.

3. They fucked.

4. i can fap to this....

5. post pic

6. I can confirm this

7. How dope is your mom, mang?:confused_2:

8. I'd fuck 'er

9. [quote name='"TheDankDude"']i can fap to this....[/quote]

Lol same here

10. I can confirm, I was panties.

11. is ur mom hot? Panties or thongs?

12. Haha, I'm just a really chill and laid back guy. Maybe she would stop bitchin' if she got some.

Eww...

Not very dope. My mom despises weed and alcohol. She's not very chill.

Eww.

Really, why do you want pics of my mom. She has blonde hair, green eyes, and is pretty skinny though. Everyone says my mom is hot..

Same as above, why does it matter? Def not thongs..

13. You answered your own question.

Besides, to me she's prolly "young stuff."

And "young" = wet and horny. :D

14. Probably wasn't his face she was rubbing...

15. If everyone says your mom is hot, why didn't your friend bang her and not tell you about it....leading to this thread never being made...making all of us use this time to view and post on another thread.....which could in turn inspire us to do something crazy in our lives. Weird how simple things can change the world

16. what da fook....

17. I already fapped to the OP's mom and I don't even know what she looks like. How pathetic is that?

Post pix . . .

Post pix . . .

Make my day . . .

18. You guys are crazy.

19. Pics of your momma.

now.