Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So after some major defoliation action....I dried and smoked fan leaves.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Auto-Bud-Man, Sep 30, 2018.

1. I defoliated my plant that's barely in flower and just out of curiosity I decided to dry and smoke my leaves. I put them in a cardboard box in the grow room which is at 45% humidity. They took 4 days to dry as far as I can tell, they didn't squish together when handled.

I rolled 3 joints; one regular size, one king size and one giant cone. I wasn't sure how much it would take for me, I'm a one hit wonder normally.
    My wife and I smoked about 2/3 of the small size joint and were feeling it. The actual act of smoking was definitely less pleasant than normal, it was more harsh/nasty tasting but not horribly so.
    I didn't get a headache from it.
    My conclusion is that I wouldn't normally smoke this stuff on purpose unless there was NOTHING else and I was desperate and I'm not that desperate so I put the remaining two joints in a mason jar along with a 65% boveda pack.

IMG_2150.jpg

2. Well sorry to say this
    Your wasting a boveda

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. I probably am but to me it's worth the 8 cents.

4. Did the fan leafs get you high? Lol!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes. :)
    Like I said, I'm a weekend smoker...one or two hits and that's it for me.

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

• Like Like x 1
  7. What the fuck homie.. I had so many fans after defoliating and I didn’t try that because I was told it wouldn’t get you high.. Hold on, I think I have some left!!

8. Lol...I didn't QUITE look like Cheech after smoking it. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I watched a YT video of a guy smoking stems and he got high.

Like I said...it wasn't nearly as pleasant as smoking bud for sure. It's not something I'd do unless I had to.

Truthfully, it reminded me of some of the crap-pot I've bought when I was a teen...wrong color, wrong smell, and not great taste. I swear I must have bought a baggie of someone's leaves when I was 14...this was the EXACT experience that I remember.

• Like Like x 2
  10. So more of a TOXIC high, oh ok[​IMG]

@ I love growing weed

11. I’m rolling one up right now with some recent dried up fans from my grow lmao!

Been dry for a minute here..

Will post results!

• Like Like x 1
  12. I would think you are better off making hash or a tincture out of them

13. At my house all fan and sugar leaves go into the butter pot along with my duff. (left after vaping)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Haha...please let me know what you think.

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'm sure I would but like I said..this was out of curiosity.

• Like Like x 2
  16. I'm sure that as I go along I'll have a lot more trim so I'm going to look into that.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Bros I loaded up a small bowlski to test this, and the grinded fans gave me a nice high!

No headache. Pretty much exactly what the dude said earlier about it being equivalent to shit weed or shake.

Pleasantly surprised.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  18. Yuck!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. If I was a grower I probably would've tried every part of that bitch out of curiosity. But you're better off making edibles and whatnot. But that curiosity....

Haha

• Like Like x 2
  20. That’s a little bit of tobacco mixed on top. Just happened to pick some up off my tray here