So after my bicycle accident, my piece broke, just got a new one.

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by The Crafter, May 20, 2011.

1. To be honest, I think I may have fixed the piece that broke, but it will be the second time gluing it back together, and it's not gonna last forever.

So here's the pipe I got.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As soon as I saw it I know I was gonna walk out with it. I intended on only spending 20 bucks on one but it was 35, oh well it was totally worth it.:smoke:

2. That thing is a beast man. Congratulations. Sucks about your other piece, but when I break one I just use it as an excuse to get an even better one :)

3. Yeah, it's an inline bub and the perc is now in three separate pieces that have been glued together plus the outer shell is glued all kinds. What was it the army men in toy story said? No soldier left behind? Yeah.:smoke:

4. that last pic is sickkk, nice pick up dude

5. Stumped on the name right now, it will come to me eventually, it just takes time.

Hits like a fucking champ tho.

6. its a steamroller and its frigan sweet bro, I'd love to have one of those!

7. Haha thanks man, I'm really stoked I got it. I love steamrollers but I can't handle how harsh some are, this is a nice compromise on portability as well.