So a Sargeant just called my house...

Discussion in 'General' started by areece14, Dec 10, 2010.

1. but i wasnt there to take the call... i wonder what he had to say. this happen to anyone before?

2. Hmm like from the army or from a local police force?

3. i dont know! i was outside and right when i came in my sister said i had missed a call.

4. hahahah

5. damn man, if its the army just ignore it.. cops, you should probably call back to see whats up.. and if you did do something and they are asking you.. just deny til you die

6. word.

7. hahaha ^ at the sister thing

but yeah man your prbly good

8. I think it's the army man. A sarge in a police force probably would not be hitting you up unless you were into some serious shit.

9. I doubt you'd get a direct call from a police sergeant.

Army recruiters are generally staff sergeants, so that'd make more sense. Ignore that shit. Unless you want to join or something.

10. I normally give a call back just to show a measure of respect for someone who is enlisted in duty for our country. Whether you agree with what is going on or not you can at least be cool.

11. yeah. your probably right. i think i just am really blazed. cali cheese becomes one of my top 5 favorite buds.

12. Is it the cali cheese x Sour D or just straight cali cheese. That stuff... smells like cheeese

13. it was probably an offer for an application to join the armed forces.

i've gotten those calls before, not in a while though.

14. call back and ask directions for the donut shop

15. im pretty sure its just straight cali cheese, but i could be mistaken. whatever, its really good and making me feel great :rolleyes:

16. The military calls me about once every 2 months its so FUCKING ANNOYING. I tell them straight up, NO, i am not interested please do not call back, and the recruiter keeps going, "Why? Why man? Dont you want to hear more about it? I mean you could learn more about it then make your desicion?" And i keep saying NO, i am not interested, then he says, "Ok ill give you a call back in a couple of months" and hangs up before i can say anything. Fucking meatheads, fuck off with that shit.

17. lmfao at came in my sister..you sick freak! ;D

18. haha i guarantee you it was recruiter, got your number from one of your friends or somewhere.

19. If the police were going to call you about a crime it would have been a detective.

It was either a military recruiter or a police sergeant looking for donations.

20. Dude i cant believe you had sex with your sister raw dog