So a friend of mine commuted suicide.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Free SL, May 13, 2011.

1. He was a great guy, life of the party.
    We don't know what happened, he moved away just a little bit ago.
    He was an amazing human being, he was so real with everyone.
    I didnt know him as a bestfriend or anything, but we used to always smoke cigs at school together and burn together.
    He was one of the people the world desperately needed.

LIVE ON SHAQ

2. damn... you knew shaq?

3. Lmfao asshole... :D

Sorry for your loss OP!

4. dude,shut the fuck up. i always see you around saying stupid inappropriate shit that no could give two shits about. seriously, have some respect.

as for you OP, im sorry to hear the loss of your friend. its always sad to have the realization that a person you once chilled with, and had conversations, hung with, toked with, is now moved on to the next life. its just absolutly crazy to think about. but just realize hes now in a better place, and is now in the Lords hands and care.

RestInPeace

5. This isn't a fucking joke.

6. Thanks man, means a lot

7. ((hugs) I've lost a couple people to suicides and it somehow seems even more sad than other deaths- a different kind of shock. sorry for your loss- try to remember fun times you had

8. I don't even have the heart to make fun of you for the title. It's understandable to make a typo like that any time but especially now. Wow. Sorry, man. Sorry for your loss.

9. Sorry to hear that OP, good vibes and best wishes your way

10. Yeah I noticed it a bit after the post, thanks though

And thanks for the support everyone.

Send the vibes to his family, they need it the most. But thanks once again everyone

11. Take it easy bro. He's in a better place.