So a cop just caught me with a pipe...

Discussion in 'General' started by Safety Kid, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Well if the car reeks of weed there aint shit you can do about it, theyll find it.

2. Wth... Multiple things wrong with this story... First of all never "admit" to anything...
    And you im preety sure you cant get charged for having a pipe.... Your 18, your legally allowed to have it.

3. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']Wth... Multiple things wrong with this story... First of all never "admit" to anything...
    And you im preety sure you cant get charged for having a pipe.... Your 18, your legally allowed to have it.[/quote]

If there is resin, it is illegal paraphernalia. But you are right don't admit guilt, anything you say can and ""will" be used against you.

4. In my state a paraphernalia charge is 80-100$. AND thats if they charge you.

5. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']

If there is resin, it is illegal paraphernalia. But you are right don't admit guilt, anything you say can and ""will" be used against you.[/quote]

Ohhh yeah i guess...

And i learned the hard way by admittiting the truth to the cops... I was thinking that by telling the truth they would give me some leniency <---( not sure if thats how you spell it) but they didnt and they owned me as soon as i admitted the truth... Shit sucked.

6. [quote name='"BlazingZombiess"']

Ohhh yeah i guess...

And i learned the hard way by admittiting the truth to the cops... I was thinking that by telling the truth they would give me some leniency <---( not sure if thats how you spell it) but they didnt and they owned me as soon as i admitted the truth... Shit sucked.[/quote]

^ fuck tha police.

7. [quote name='"H4Boxer"']

^ fuck tha police.[/quote]

Yess agree'd, just straight to the point "fuck them".

8. [​IMG]

true dat

9. Next time don't have bud of pipes if the car smells. Smoke a j or blunt so when you're done burning there will be nothing in the car.

10. [quote name='"Safety Kid"']I forgot to add my records clean besides a speeding ticket[/quote]

oh so your good. probably like 200$-300$ just be lucky you didnt get arrested.

11. Lol what is he supposed to say? The cop found weed and a pipe on them. "No, officer i wasn't smoking cannabis, honest"
    Yeah right. haha He was caught how is he supposed to deny that shit. lol

12. I have been caught with paraphernalia twice and never ticketed. Good Old California.

SafetyKid,
    Here's what you do.

When asked in court to speak you say:
    "Your Honor,
    This is a pivotal moment in my life and I see it as an opportunity to become a better man. This fall I will be attending blah blah university. My parents and I have spoken about my future and we agree on how important it is for me to make the right decisions instead of the wrong ones to put me on the right trajectory for the rest of my life. Officer blah blah's uncovering of my short-lived secret in this way may have helped keep me from making this bad decision, or worse ones, when I didn't have the support of my Parents nearby to help keep me grounded. Literally." (everyone gets a light chuckle)
    "I acknowledge what I did is against the law, and for good reason. In this manner, befitting the punishments already received and the lessons it has taught me, it is my feeling that justice has been served in this matter. Reducing my charges, levied fees, or having this event removed from my record in time will in no way change how I view the severity of my crime or approach my recovery from it."
    "Thank you, your honor."

You sit down and you let the guy do his thing. Pray. Sometimes the law is the law. But if you are completely forthright about the crime, and appear genuine in your desire for "recovery" and to be a law abiding citizen from here on, you might be in a situation where it is expunged after 6 months.

Good luck.

13. *light sniffles* "That... that was beautiful!" *dabs eye with cloth*

14. A lawyer is what will probably cost the most. But he will probably get it dropped since its your first offence w/ just a piece. Expect about 2 or 3 hundred for a lawyer, 30 for court fees, and probably a mandatory 100 dollar "donation" to a non profit orginazation.

I was arrested once w/ about 5 gs and got it dropped but that was just b/c it was an illegal search. Good luck I dont think it will be too bad but ya never know

15. My friend was caught with a pipe grinder and weed WHILE trespassing and he got a damn good lawyer and all that is on his record now is a trespassing charge

16. And me and my friend who got caught are from Missouri as well