Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So a Chick Just Punched me in The FACE!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Feb 1, 2012.

1. nah it was all in good fun :)

2. Damn... That's not cool

3. nah it was planned she hit me at 6 inches but she was wasted and has never played the game before so she didnt get the concept...but damn i personally thought it was funny as fuck even tho it hurt and gave me a black eye.Hahaha but i cant stop watching it.Cracks me up...she was just wasted is all..she thought thats how you was posta play

4. that was funny as hell. HellsHippie you rock!

5. thx for showing the love!...my face still hurts from that shit last night! haha

6. Dude, way to take a hit aha.

Never expect such a little girl to rock you so hard!

7. dude i didnt think she had that in her at all haha!

8. I wouldve hit her back. Women's Rights bro. Price of equality.

Or at least smacked my fallus across her face when the time is right.

9. nah i told her not to hold back...and well she didnt hold back haha....but she didnt know she couldnt pull back when she swung..shes never played 6 inches b4...she pulled back a good 2 feet on me haha

10. She went to the 6 inch mark.. then pulled her fist back and punched you. She cheats.

11. yeah but in a way she wins...i have a black eye and it was funny as hell atleast

12. you just got knocked out by a chick...unless you nailed her... -10 bro points

13. ok this is what you do immediately after being assulted by a chick......

step 1) look her directly in the eye with the meanest, most aggravated expression you can make

step 2) punch her directly in her shit

step 3(the most important step) verly loudly express to her "I FIGHT HOES TOO!!!!!"

hope this helps, and if you have to deck a chick, just make sure its justified =]

14. #54 HellsHippie, Feb 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2012
    nah ive slept with her alot back in the day but now we just friends...and dude when you get punched by a friend thats a chick you dont get mad...its weird but i didnt get mad at all i thought it was great!...when ur not mad you feel pain alot more though haha...Ive been in plenty of fights and had my eye socket cracked b4 and kept going...i wasnt expecting to get hit that hard by a girl haha!

edit- you gotta admit it though it made for a good video for people to laugh at..thats all that matters to me..im glad she decided to punch me hard or it woulda been a lame game

15. Lol right b4 she hits me i say "just 6 inch me"...then "BAMMMMM!!!!!!" haha this chick cracks me up man gotta love the girl

16. Dude whens the next season of Workaholics start?

17. LOL good one! :p

18. Aw, she so cute!

I'd smoke wit her. We could be stoner chicks together. I love my stoner chicks~

19. she just left not to long ago...haha i got a video of her ...she was waaaay fuct up! couldent walk or even hold her head up....i bought her some icehouse to drink and we blazed all night.