Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So a Chick Just Punched me in The FACE!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HellsHippie, Feb 1, 2012.

1. chilling with friends.I came up with the idea to play 6 inches with my friend boston but let her hit me in the face.We all drunk and high as shit right about now...She knocked the fuck outa me dude hahahaha!...i got a black eye and everything right now...so fucn funny ..this chick bad ass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE6SIskInFY]Touched By a Angel (PUNCHED) - YouTube[/ame]

2. That was super mean.... You barely even fucking tapped her and she like sucker punched you in the eye....

Damn I don't know about you but I'd be doing some mean shit to her when she sleeps.

By the way if thats you in your avatar you look like the dude from Workaholics..

3. Man she's a bitch. I mean u allowed it to happen but she took advantage of you. People thesedays.

4. dude she just knocked you tha fuck out

5. but dude ur awesome keep on livin the dream bro :)

6. Dam dude as lpng as its all in good an fair fun

7. Seriously I just posted like 5 minutes ago but I feel the need to post again...

WHY THE FUCK DID SHE HIT YOU SO HARD?

I don't know..... even if I was drunk I'm pretty sure I'd bitch smack the shit out of her..

You two must be really great friends or something....

Because seriously you love tapped her and she fucking Mike Tyson hook shot you straight in the fucking eye.

8. Shit my eyes hurt watching this!

9. man, there was some bad intentions behind that punch but you took it like a champ! :)

10. Did she let you fuck?

11. [quote name='"HellsHippie"']chilling with friends.I came up with the idea to play 6 inches with my friend boston but let her hit me in the face.We all drunk and high as shit right about now...She knocked the fuck outa me dude hahahaha!...i got a black eye and everything right now...so fucn funny ..this chick bad ass

Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE6SIskInFY[/quote]

Hahahahahaha! You got your ass kicked by a girl!

12. Did a train happen after this video went off??

13. that seemed to be a wee bit more than 6 inches on her part

14. You fuck her girlfriend and get caught?

15. [​IMG]

But with this said, you did take that shit like a man.

16. Kick her in the nuts...

17. Hhahahahahahaahahaha that's all I have :hello:

18. Yoo wtf she wound the hell up on her punch, she wasnt playin 6in shebwas tryin to hurt you lol

19. if you pause when she goes to hit you its actually like 24 inches. lmao good stuff