Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

So, 3rd times the charm.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zamrambo, Sep 23, 2008.

1. I just smoked pot for the third time in my life, which is also the third time in about 3 weeks. Im gonna have to say that so far I like it, a lot.

Even now I'm still baked. I do realize that it isnt a cheap habit. Which is why I dont do it that often.

Anyways, just wanted to say that I like it. Pretty basic, so yes, I did just waste your time. Goodnight.

2. I lost my virginity when I was 16

true story

3. I didn't get high my first time, so glad to hear that you did:)

4. Actually he said he got high the 3rd time... I think that was the same for me...

Hmm, as for virginity... I think 15 or 16 she blew away.

5. i got high my first time and lost my virginity at 14.

why are we talking about vcards?

6. Good job stickin with it until u got high, alot of people don't know it sometimes doesn't work the first time.

7. Haha who cares dude?

V card? Something like 13 or 14.

Weed? The first time I smoked when I was 11 or 12...

I was fuckkked up. But now I got a heineken light, a tray full of fried calamari, and some buds on the way with my boy.

8. I believe they are talking about the first time they got high....7th grade, so 12?

-C

9. Hehe... The "v card" was about smoking, not sex....

I'm going for 40-year-old virgin on that matter :p just kidding.

10. Started smoking about 5 months ago, but dam am I in love with this dam herb. THANKS JESUS FOR THE HERBB. <3 :)

11. The first time I tried it, I got blown off the planet. The feeling is so wonderful.
    Unfortunately, the third time I puffed, I only got a big light-headed.
    Perhaps next time.