snus

Discussion in 'General' started by 6T6Stang, May 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone else here like snus? I first was smoking cigs, then cigars, then dipping, and finally moved down to only using snus once or twice a day. I've come to enjoy these little pouches of chill-ness. Much like one enjoys a fine cigar, or a cup of coffee. They calm me down, and allow me to concentrate on the tasks I have at hand.

For a while, one pouch of camel frost would give me a slight buzz, and satisfy my nic cravings. I enjoy the Marlboro mint flavor, but other than that, it does nothing for me.

So, I've started looking into Swedish snus, which is apparently much better than the stuff available in the us. I finally bit the bullet, tonight, and dropped $35 on a few cans. Got some Thunder ES Frosted, and ES Wintergreen. Also got a can of General White.

What should I be expecting out of these?

2. Guess not lol

3. I've had the camel and they're aight, I've always heard the Swedish are good though. Post back when you get em.

4. no that shits fucked

5. [quote name='"sir bagel"']

have fun[/quote]

Oh I will. That type of damage usually results from chew/dip. The whole reason for using snus is because of the way it's produced eliminates almost any chance of cancer. Better than cigs, at any rate, bo.

6. almost only counts in horseshoes bro.

7. bro the best part about bashing someone is not doing the research because they proceed to think you give a shit about what your saying and post several links relevant to the conversation which in return the basher does infact not click.

8. Who took a shit in your Cheerios? I certainly didn't. If you don't care, why are you in the thread?

9. i dont know. why not?

10. [quote name='"sir bagel"']i dont know. why not?[/quote]

Annoying troll is annoying

11. Annoying troll is annoying

12. [quote name='"sir bagel"']

Annoying troll is annoying[/quote]

And to think, I was wondering why your post count was so high... You must do this a lot.

13. ....hahahahahahaha gc fight :p

14. Thats quite enough of that.

I'm sure if you did a search you'd find at least ONE thread on this topic Extant -why don't you use that one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.