Snuggie for dogs.

Discussion in 'General' started by hippie flip, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Poor dogs.

2. This girl I know bought one of those for her dog for christmas, yeah she buys her animals presents.

When I heard this I went to her house on the premise of smoking weed with her, little did she know the plan up my sleeve... When she left the room I grabbed her little yorkie rat dog and tossed it into the blender, then poured out the dog meat and formed little pattys out of the meat. I then cooked burgers with her dog meat and by the time she got back into the room I had fresh burgers on the table.

She ate the burgers and I banged her, then told her she ate her dog, she cried

3. ...man, they've gone too damn far with the whole snuggie thing....they humiliate white people with their dance on their commercials also....hahahaha:smoke:

4. Ha. I have to get that for my grandmas dog

5. They have gone too far with the snuggie thing. The whole concept of clothes on dogs isnt really a bad one though.

For example....

My wife and I have a "Corky" (Chiuahah, Yorkie mix) And we have to put sweaters on her to take her outside. She is about as big as my shoe, and dogs that small don't regulate their body temps as well. As such if we were to take her out with no covering in the winter time, she could easily get sick and die.

Sweaters arent snuggies though....

6. Cult dogs.