Snowy day, just hanging out.

Discussion in 'General' started by RedganjaDown, Nov 16, 2014.

1. #1 RedganjaDown, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2014
    Got a nice stew pot of homemade vegetable beef stew simmering, got my 2 new ladies moved to their permanent homes in 3 gallon smart pot containers.

The snow has been steady and w've probably gotten 1.5-2". Who's keeping track of that though?

Got all finished with those things, smoked a full one hitter and now  just kicking back watching Rams vs. Broncos. Feeling real nicely baked.

Have a great day, unless you had other plans.

Attached Files:

2. Cool I made some roast in a crockpot.It is snowy here too, where you living?

3. Hope it snows here soon

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. not expecting snow here for quite awhile...

cute.  as a matter of fact I plan have a terrible day tyvm

6. No snow for me, just freezing rain :cry:
    Living in a transition zone can suck sometimes. I hate southern weather and I love northern weather yet I get both. Yesterday it didn't even hit 30 degrees but now it is in the mid 30's and a rain storm is coming. I am also surrounded by dense and tall mountains and at a higher average elevation than most of the southeast so the weather can be really sporadic.

All I want is for it to start snowing in November and for the snow to not melt until mid April but that is too much to ask I guess... Ohh and fuck summer, I would love to skip it!!

7. #7 RedganjaDown, Nov 16, 2014
    ^^^ sorry to read that V1RU5. Hope it gets better.

8. Lean on me when your alone I'll be your friend if you let me inside your home....wait I don't think that is how the song goes.Just forget it have a terrible day.

9. thanks (for nothing)

10. #10 MandalaSmoker, Nov 16, 2014
    I still love you.

<
    <

11. life doesnt get much better than that 

12. i love you moar

13. I'm an Okie, but not from Muskogee.

14. I knew you were in Oklahoma haha.Welcome man, Ive always liked it here.

15. I like it too sometimes. I'm west of Yukon, on I-40. Wish this redneck, red ass state would come along on the legal cannabis issue though.

16. Yeah totally agree.Bullshit I have to grow when I do and face a 10 year mandatory minimum if caught. I'm more of a country person now than a city person.I live near the North Canadian river in yukon.

It is cold af outside right now.

17. Same here. I have to DIY because I have no connections. At least I know what and how my herb was grown. Organic all the way.

18. #18 MandalaSmoker, Nov 16, 2014
    Nice man, growing is such a fun hobby.I could grow for the rest of my life if it was legal here.Hell that would pay off my old fines and get me in school.

I'd move to a legal state if I could but at the moment I can not.Edit:I like this place alot though and sometimes I do question why.I think it is change to a completely different state and environment.We need to really legalize it already.

19. We got a shitload of snow down here :)