Snowryder & Himalaya blue diesel problem (Pc grow box)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by nickstep, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Hi there.I need your help about my problem.They are at the shame age about 22 days from seed.
    I use:pC Grow box
    2*36 watts CFL 5600
    1*34 watts CFL 2400
    2*airfans
    soil for outdoor plant 5.5 6.5 PH
    18/6 lights hour

Attached Files:

2. None can help?

3. I'm not an expert, but I would probably try to keep my PH close to 7 so the plan is able to absorb the nutrients from the soil.
    what type of soil you using?
    what type of water?
    any nutrients yet if so what type?

if I had to guess she has phosphorus deficiency maybe due to over watering.

vegetative state you should you
    6500 K I would remove the other lights the 2700 K would be optimal for flowering.

here's an inexpensive way to get over 10,000 lumen

[​IMG]

4. I use soil for outdoor plants 5.5-6.5 ph (that is says) i took from my near flower shop.About the water I use natural mineral water with 7.44 ph.No nutrients.

5. when you say outdoor soil.. did you get it from outside? or is it an organic mix?

6. thats your problem. your using prefed bagged soil. your never gunna know whats left in the soil. next time use promix, sunshine, FF. something along those lines. then your gunna need a nutrient line to feed the plants.

7. Now what can i do?I have to change the soil?

8. definitely that would be a plus

9. LilJ38 I dont know if I understand wrong.... but I DONT use soil from my neighborhoods garden :p I buy the soil.So you saying that this soil is already use or something like that and I have to use some of the following (bio-beez,promix etc.?

10. you can choose what type of soil or soil less mix you want to you send you are doing with the fairly young plant you want to you to make sure that doesn't have any hidden ingredients such as nutrients in it that will get you pH out of wack can cause nute burn like I did.