Snowryder Auto 25 days from seed

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NCriminal, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Hello all. Lurker finally registered. Anywho first real grow in probably 15 years. First time hydro. First time Autoflower. Learning as I go. Had some heat issues in the beginning but got it sorted out.

I was just curious if she looks normal. Only about 4 inches tall. I've never seen a plant look like this. Is it just the strain? I know it's supposed to be short but most pics I've seen it still resembles a normal plant with a large cola.

Thanks.

IMG_0389.JPG IMG_0394.JPG

2. Yeah. It's a 2x2x5 tent. I average about 85 degrees with lights. Low humidity has been a problem too. Tried fan with saucer of water and wet towels but I think a cool mist humidifier is the next purchase.

Thanks for the link. I need to look into that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Try to use some ice and put it on your top soil for a day it will slowly melt and increase humidity

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's dwc. But yeah, guess I could fill a container up.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is it possible she doesn't like to be touched?

I've began to notice she droops after inspecting her or removing damaged leaves. My tent does get pretty warm while I'm away at work. Up to low 90s but she often looks fine and perky even in that temp when I get home.

And then other times my temp never goes over 75 for days and she looks sad after doing anything to her lol

It was 90 for who know how long before this was taken today...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[​IMG]