Snowing!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokentoke420, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Two kinds. haha

Homies got a quarter oz of some fine Peruvian cocaine, and theres snow outside. Which means I have to leave early for work.... But still, snow is so beautiful, both kinds. I just can't do none til I get to work, I *hate* driving in the snow, and I need to be sober for that haha.

It's all gravy though, my 4runner aint got no problems wit that snow. YOu should see that bitch tear through fields of mud! hahaha. It's fun to jus go offroading in it, but still bumpin some mac dreeezy, while im slidn around in the mud haha

2. i love driving through the snow. I was in that storm on New Years Eve that dropped over a foot of snow over the night in MI. I decided not to brave the roads that night since I was extremely fucked up and it was a total whiteout. after sleeping it off on a friends couch and smoking a bowl to get rid of the hangover I got out around 8am and there were still hardly anyone on the road. I could cruise at 30-40mph just letting the van drift. Can't be freaked out over the lack of control, you just have to let the vehicle be an extension of the body and feel where its going.

I guess its just born into the blood of northerners to be able and enjoy driving in snowy and icy conditions.

3. Haha, see I'm from Long Beach and L.A. then we moved up in the hills by Fresno. So Im new to this snow driving. It sucks. It's beautiful though :D haha. I'lkl try to cop some pics tonight.

4. yeah I wish I had a camera for the drive home, the trees were completely caked. I guess the only environment I'd rather not drive through are mountains since its so flat at home, but even thats changing since moving out west.

5. It just snowed here last night, actually, so my brother's flight back to Chicago was delayed an hour or two but he's airborne now. There's at least four or five inches on the ground..

.. I tried snorting some of it but all I got was brain freeze.

6. I didn't even know that it snows in California.

7. in the mountains

8. well fuck the mountains then.. it was straight storming here in Sacramento the other day, power went out and I guess we had a state of emergency.

9. Oh shit? Yeah Im in the mountains above Fresno.

10. big bear, snow summit, mammoth, mt high, etc.

you shouldnt sniff coke

its bad for you itll make you look like micheal jackson

11. Take some pics Smoken!