Snowday experiences?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Brian204, Feb 9, 2013.

1. Well, today we got hit with about 35 inches of snow. I just got paid and have a full stash of Purple Kush, Big Bud, and some Skunk. I met up with a friend and we took some hits of the Big Bud out of my zong and were completely gone. We seperated and now im home in a clean ass house showered, and watchin some Family Guy. Im pretty baked haha. The outside is nuts. Anyone have any similar snow experiences? Its pretty nice.

2. Dude where are you that you got 35 inches! Got 2 feet here in Boston. Me and my gf are cleaning the house, did some shoveling earlier and soon we'll trek out with some bowls or joints :)

3. we got 44 inches of snow

4. we got about 30in in ri and i just got baked and played in the snow best thing to do on a snowday :)

5. Got bout an inch here in PA ;)

6. Im from CT, haha we get wrecked every winter.

7. bro i miss living in CT lol... from new haven 2 be exact. My uncle said u guys got 32 inches.. I miss snow

8. toronto got 15 inches

9. Hell yeah, where in ri you located?

10. Yeah 30 inches out of Hartford ct, getting bored being in the house all day, good thing I got bud haha

11. We don't get snow in Australia :(

It's 39C today (105F?) and it's 41C tomorrow (110F) so that's going to be fun.

When are you yanks going to get on board with the rest of the world and stop using Imperial? Metric is better, just face it.

12. I'm in Colorado and we got jack shit all year! Which sucks because I can't make money unless it snows. I wish we got pounded like the East did.

'Too blessed to be stressed'

13. Got like 2 feet in ri. It sucked shoveling and snow blowing but after that walking around in it high and fucking around was fun for a little bit.