Snowboarding!

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by motioncity1123, Nov 26, 2009.

1. I wanna start boarding with my buddies!

I'm 5'10, 180. I will just be doing mountain riding, no tricks yet. I have a limited budget so any advice as to finding good deals would be great!

What are some good brands?

Does anyone know about Illuminati? I have a craigslist deal for an illuminati, but i can not find any info on the brand.

Thanks alot

2. Go to thehouse.com just google it and they have the best snowboarding deals.

3. yea thehouse is a pretty good store. dogfunk.com is great thats where i get all my gear. if youre really on a budget you can check ebay. dogfunk has a really helpful chat thing online so you can talk to the gear dudes.

i ride forum boards, drake bindings and 32 boots. forum makes really nice boards, burton makes nice ones too but you pay so much more just cause its a "burton". ride makes sweet boards, rome, stepchild, option, gnu, there are tons of brands just look around and read reviews.

im gonna see about getting some flux bindings sometime here, they make sick bindings. or some unions they make great ones too.

the only boots ive ever bought are 32s and theyre the only ones i ever will. ive used other boots but theyre not nearly as comfortable as 32s. 32 makes amazing boots and theyre really affordable too. check them out man