Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Snowboarding/Skiing While High

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Koal, Feb 22, 2013.

1. #1 Koal, Feb 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2013
    What's up blades?

Today I was up at Okemo in Vermont snowboarding and like usual I smoked on the mountain. I love riding while high, kinda feels like I'm surfing on clouds:) Any of you guys do this? If so, what do you think about it?

2. Yep, do it all the time.

No better place to smoke.

3. I do this all the time !! Love the feeling of riding fresh powder stoned and listening to music. Best way to spend a weekend

4. i ski every weekend and never go high:rolleyes:

haha just kidding usually bring a doobie or two! so fun!

5. Absolutely. I roll a couple joints during the drive up to the mountain and then bring a little spoon pipe and a mason jar with me. Riding stoned is the best feeling in the world

6. Yeah I just started brining joints. I always used to bring a metal pipe but it would always be hard to light it with all the wind. At least with a joint you just have to light it once and you're good to go.

7. exactley, i actually only have abong right now and ive only brought that once so every other time has been j's for me. i usually ski the morning then right after a good lunch spark it in this tree fort we know of thats right off a run. Such a good time

8. Wish I had someplace like that to smoke on the mountain. I either sit on the side of a trail with no one on it or do it on the chairlift if there's no one close behind.

9. Landed my first un sketchy back flip stoned!

Problem is the cold rapes my high!

10. Congrats man! I've noticed that the cold screws with my high too, but I always thought it was just me. Good to know I'm not the only one. I don't realize how high I actually am until I walk in the lodge haha

11. All the time I used to go to Okemo Ive just been going to Stratton recently one of my friends from SMS showed us a nice picnic table in the woods with a grill perfect mid run break spot. I have pictures of it somewhere I'll post if I get the chance

12. I'd love to see pictures of the spot. Sounds like an awesome place for a nice toke in the middle of the day.

13. I love in the State of Michigan, and I love snowboarding stoned, I've been boarding for 7 years now. And I just recently tried skiing. And that shit is fun stoned, just relax and haul ass! But hitting the tables and step up baked are the best, like you just fly