Snowboarding Setups

Discussion in 'All Sports' started by ErieToker, Jan 28, 2011.

1. #1 ErieToker, Jan 28, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2011
    Just was wondering what everyone else is riding and wearing now days. Also where is it that you ride?

I usually ride twice a week at a place about an hour and 15 minutes away from my house. Holiday Valley in Ellicottville, New York. Requires me to cross the boarder but it doesn't usually take too long unless its the weekend.

K2 Believer 154 cm with Ride bindings (The front board, the one in the back is a ride that belongs to my brother.)
    [​IMG]
    Thirty-Two Boots
    [​IMG]
    Oakley Crowbar, green setup and yellow setup
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. saw no one else had posted so i turned on some wiz an took a couple pics.......sorry for the quality but i lost my digi cam cord so i had to use my phone
    2011 skate banana 149 w/ 2010 ride ex bindings (swapping them out with union forces tomorrow) and the demon shovel
    [​IMG]
    2010 Burton Grails (one of my 3 pairs but those are my fav/newest) 2011 Grenade Pipe Gloves (again one of my many pairs but the weathers been real nice for the past 3 weeks so those are the ones ive been using the most)
    [​IMG]
    Electric Green w/ White Pin Stripes and mirror lense
    [​IMG]
    My most repped hoodie on the mountain, company my friends made.....always gotta have a safety meeting on the mountain lol (just took a pic of the front logo so you could read it)
    [​IMG]